Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

I love the BA board and want to thank Influential....

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2003, 4:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

For letting us play as much as we do without EVER having to (or need to) lock a thread.

This is without a doubt the BEST board on FT!

Old Aug 22, 2003, 6:10 am

Programs: Sir CT-UK - Streaker pour les autres.
What do you mean fat boy?
Old Aug 22, 2003, 6:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by CT-UK:
What do you mean fat boy?</font>
That's fat redhead elitist to you chubby!
Old Aug 22, 2003, 2:59 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ScottC:
That's fat redhead elitist to you chubby!</font>
Hey ScottC, I though Chubby was your last name? Or is that C there for Cherub
Old Aug 22, 2003, 3:14 pm

Programs: Still a lowly Blue with BA but inching towards Bronze. Managed to get to KLM Silver!
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by michswiss:
Hey ScottC, I though Chubby was your last name? Or is that C there for Cherub </font>
The C is short for a very bad word describing a part of the female anatomy.

------------------
Gaza's oneworld & Star Alliance Round the World Information Pages - www.rtw-info.co.uk
Old Aug 23, 2003, 7:06 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Gaza:
The C is short for a very bad word describing a part of the female anatomy.

</font>
Cuticle?

Old Aug 26, 2003, 8:39 am

Programs: BA Blue. 19695 Lifetime TPs
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by ScottC:
For letting us play as much as we do without EVER having to (or need to) lock a thread.

This is without a doubt the BEST board on FT! &lt;IMG SRC="http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/thumbsup.gif"&gt; &lt;IMG SRC="http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/thumbsup.gif"&gt;

</font>
Does Influential actually exist, or is s/he a concept...or, perhaps, a bogeyman, like those that one's parents threatened in the event of misbehaviour (and, in my case, still do!)
Old Aug 26, 2003, 11:16 am

Programs: Mucci Gold Class
He/she does post every now and then, you know. Not often on topic though
Old Aug 27, 2003, 5:24 am

&lt;waking up&gt;...
Old Aug 27, 2003, 6:07 am

Programs: BA Blue. 19695 Lifetime TPs
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by influential:
&lt;waking up&gt;...</font>
Argghhh!!!! Run!!!
Old Aug 27, 2003, 7:14 am
In Memoriam

Programs: Mucci

This is without a doubt the BEST board on FT!
</font>
You need to spend some time on the Qantas board then - we regularly have discussions about which wine goes best with what meals, etc.

Dave
Old Aug 29, 2003, 11:56 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
..and this thread just goes to show what a lovely bit of Flyertalk this is. When you read the utter drivel that the illiterate write elsewhere (American) and the priggish attitude of some of the Board Meisters, I would leave if that happened here.

So, my loves, Influential included. IŽllstay a while longer. I think that you are some of the funniest loveliest men in the business and the only reason that you have not landed love in abundance is that you need to talk the same way that you write.

Hugs from Auntie PucciXXX
Old Aug 29, 2003, 3:36 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by PUCCI GALORE:
...I think that you are some of the funniest loveliest men in the business...</font>
There you go again Pucci, grouping me with this swill sorrie of s......s (pardon the really bad alliteration). How could you forget one of the few ladies in this cantankerous crowd?
Old Aug 29, 2003, 3:48 pm
Original Member

Location: OMNI Award Winner, Recipient: Ol' Goal Personal Sootkase Tag Award. The Very Special Punki Authentic PiP Sootkase Tag, Pin, & T-Shirt. .........PRE-
michswish sey:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">How could you forget one of the few ladies in this cantankerous crowd? </font>
arturo agree.

------------------
Loving, Caring, Honest, Intelligent, Empathetic, Creative, and Giving©.
Old Aug 29, 2003, 5:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by michswiss:
There you go again Pucci, grouping me with this swill sorrie of s......s (pardon the really bad alliteration). How could you forget one of the few ladies in this cantankerous crowd? </font>
Because your username sounds like a blokes name?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.