Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

FBG has been to the concorde check in area...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 31, 2003, 2:50 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Sir CT-UK - Streaker pour les autres.

fbgdavidson aka Fraser has been to the concorde check in area it can be confirmed!

http://www.flyertalk.com/photogall.php?p=3

I just can't see his dad in the pic

[This message has been edited by CT-UK (edited 07-31-2003).]
Old Jul 31, 2003, 2:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
no I havent been to the Concorde check in area it was a photoshop job .... erm, I mean Dad was behind the camera

[This message has been edited by fbgdavidson (edited 07-31-2003).]
Old Jul 31, 2003, 2:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
is this the start of a fbgdavidson flaming campaign?
Old Jul 31, 2003, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

FBG has been spotted again
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=NYOES8B&key=CWP
Old Jul 31, 2003, 3:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

here is the original photo, I think he used a fake for hot or not!

http://www.tarom.net/ft/fbg.gif
Old Jul 31, 2003, 3:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by CT-UK:
FBG has been spotted again
http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=NYOES8B&key=CWP

yes, CT-UK and I hope you got this from the OMNI thread and didnt come across this by fluke on that website!
Old Jul 31, 2003, 3:11 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

and if you'd have been really quick yesterday you'd have seen my pretty close to it again, running round like a blue arse fly trying to find a cash point
Old Jul 31, 2003, 3:26 pm
Original Poster

We have found the pics that daddy didn't want us to see..... FBG checking in with his little friendies

www.teasdel.com
Old Jul 31, 2003, 3:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by CT-UK:
We have found the pics that daddy didn't want us to see..... FBG checking in with his little friendies

www.teasdel.com
</font>
are you taking the mick? Tinky Winky and Po come with me everywhere to nursery, creche and the pub
Old Aug 1, 2003, 2:39 am

I think it was actually Dipsy and Lala in the picture - Tinky winky is purple and Po is red. Erm, maybe it's not such a good thing to admit knowing that... )
Old Aug 1, 2003, 2:47 am

fbgdavidson, fabulous baby blues?!?! Kind of hard to tell from the pix, but it looks like you are a real cutie! Just a female's point of view!!!
Old Aug 1, 2003, 2:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I'm worried that members of this board are looking at www.hotornot.com
Old Aug 2, 2003, 11:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by diana:
fbgdavidson, fabulous baby blues?!?! Kind of hard to tell from the pix, but it looks like you are a real cutie! Just a female's point of view!!!</font>
&lt;blushing&gt;
Old Aug 2, 2003, 12:52 pm
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Swanhunter:
I'm worried that members of this board are looking at www.hotornot.com </font>
Be more worried that a youg member of this board posted on it and then told us about it on OMNI
Old Aug 2, 2003, 3:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Be more worried that a youg member of this board posted on it and then told us about it on OMNI </font>
CT-UK, I am concerned too...about your spelling

I thought the post in OMNI was relevant, the title was Honest Question...On A Scale of 1-10 how good looking are you. At Uni a few of us put our photos on there for a laugh to see who was the best looking of us, and naturally I came out top

------------------
'There are only two emotions in a plane: boredom and terror'
Orson Welles (1915–1985)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.