Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA to VA flight - enough time at LHR?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 12, 2002, 5:23 am
Original Poster

BA to VA flight - enough time at LHR?

I have never been to Europe and planning a trip in late May/early June. I got free tickets from the US to LHR on VA and then bought connecting tickets on BA to Barcelona.
Question is on the return flight. We get in to LHR at 1:35pm on the BA flight. We then need to catch a 4:00pm VA flight home. Is this enough time at LHR to collect luggage and get to whatever terminal we need to for the 4pm flight?
(we can run pretty fast but would prefer not to)...Thanks...:-)
Old Feb 12, 2002, 5:55 am

Should be fine. You'll be transferring from Terminal 3 to Terminal 1 which aren't that far apart. Heathrow has a very civilised "Flight Connections" centre, which speeds up trasnfers between terminals

You may even be able to get the BA check-in agent in the US to check your bags all the way through to BCN. You're not entitled for them to do thast if you're not travelling on a thru-ticket, but I'm normally able to get them to do so.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.