Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Can you put the arm-rests up in New World Traveler?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 17, 2001, 6:08 pm
dnw
Original Poster

I'm taking a 12 hour flight to Sao Paulo for leisure (so sadly in Eco) in 3 weeks, just after this route changes to LHR and brand new 4 class 777s. I've not flown in NWT before- can you put the arm rests up? I'm hoping for a light load and the possibility to stretch out across 3 seats...
Old Mar 17, 2001, 6:28 pm

Yes, you can put the armrests up (though not in the bulkhead rows) since the tray table and personal video are both in the back of the seat in front.

FYI, I flew WT+ for the first time in Jan., and they don't raise there, although it's not so important with the wider seats.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.