Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA/Avis anniversary promotion

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2000, 8:23 am
Original Poster

BA/Avis anniversary promotion

Finally managed to get the bonus miles posted for this April 99 promotion!

Thanks Guys
Old Apr 24, 2000, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
I am still waiting for Avis/Hyatt bonus miles earned in October 99... BA Exec Club now has had two unanswered letters from me... that's not as bad as April, but it is bad... what is it with these people?
Old Apr 24, 2000, 10:43 pm
GB

Programs: AA EXP, SPG PLT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton GLD
I have to tell you, I think BA's US Executive Club service is the worst! I have never received any points for their branded calling card. I have sent 5 letters, faxed, called, etc.. It literally seems that getting any car rentals, Travelex postings or anything other than flights posted to my account is like pulling teeth. And they never issue credit immediately upon faxing documents in-they just promise it will be done. I rented from Sixt in Europe five separate times during 1999. None of them posted. BA finally told me last month that none of the rentals qualified as I received a discount on the rental. This is in none of the materials, yet they wouldn't budge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.