Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Missing Bonus Miles from Starwood Promo

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 1999, 10:21 am
Original Poster

Missing Bonus Miles from Starwood Promo

Is anyone else having problems getting their bonus miles from the Starwood/British Airways promo from this summer? I signed up for the direct deposit and was supposed to get 1,000 bonus miles per Sheraton stay and 500 bonus miles per Four Points stay this summer in addition to the standard 2 miles per $1 U.S. spent at Starwood properties. Have received all regular miles (albiet very slowly) but still am missing bonus miles for all three stays during the promotion period (despite several calls to both Starwood and British Airways customer service desks). Any ideas?
Old Sep 23, 1999, 10:44 am
Original Member

Yep, same problem but with BA UK bonus miles. I signed up to the promo, which gave 100 UK airmiles per stay bonus, and direct conversion of points into airmiles. The points were not converted - they are sat in a starwoods account, and no bonus miles yet.

Tim

[This message has been edited by Tim_T (edited 09-23-1999).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.