Wiki Posts
Search

4500 miles for 2 Avis rentals

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 1999, 3:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: US Chairman, SPG PLAT, National Elite Exec
4500 miles for 2 Avis rentals

I found this offer in the news and offers subsection of the earning and spending miles section of the BA exec club web site. Here is the link and excerpt from the BA web site:
this is a link to the web site. Must sign in with your member number.
http://www.british-airways.com/execclub/

Earn 4,500 bonus miles when you rent twice from Avis.

What to do:
Rent twice from our preferred car rental partner Avis.

What you get:
• You'll earn 4,500 bonus miles.
• These are in addition to the 250 or 500 miles you automatically earn every time you rent with Avis.

Dates valid:
May 1 through June 30, 1999.
Old Apr 29, 1999, 7:07 pm
pgupta011

Great promotion - BA has some wonderful promotions, 5500 miles for two rentals (4500 bonus plus upto 500 miles for each rental)!!! I don't think that you need to sign in and register for this promotion though.

Now if only BA could provide some sensible account information on their web site. I have heard a lot of complaints about the account information on United's web site, but BA's web site REALLY is in the dark ages.

Old May 10, 1999, 9:58 am

Thanks for the tip, Blade, I'll be able to use it!

------------------
g'day
wl

Old May 10, 1999, 1:46 pm

Hmmm. I have rented from Avis twice recently but used my AAdvantage #. I guess I'm out of luck. Any chance I could send my receipts to BA and be credited retroactively?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.