Search

Improving customer service!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 1999, 10:05 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: One World
Improving customer service!!!!!

I found this article in the Executive Club news section of the BA web site. Will this give us the Global customer service we've been waiting for?

British Airways investing for you

To help us deliver improved levels of customer service and become more responsive to your individual needs, British Airways is making a multi-million dollar investment in a brand new worldwide Customer Database. The new system, which is Y2K compliant, will be introduced globally between May and August 1999.

In June and July while the new system is being implemented in the U.S., there may be some short-term disruptions in Executive Club Member Services. However, we are working hard to minimize these and if any problems in our service do develop, they will be restored very quickly.

This is a major milestone in British Airways Executive Club's history and a very exciting development for British Airways.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.