Search

What is BA Exec Courtesy Parking?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9, 1999, 2:44 am
Original Member
Original Poster

What is BA Exec Courtesy Parking?

Hi Guys,

What is the BA courtesy parking all about. There is a building outside T1 LHR with BA logo and suited-flunkies with bunches of keys but I never understood what it is, how you access it and what it costs. I think I've seen the same outside LGW as well.

Any info? Thanks.
Old Apr 9, 1999, 2:52 am

Spike:

Basially If you are travelling Club/First or are Exec Club Gold, you can drop your car off (the advantage being it is next to the terminal door) advise them of your return flight and walk off.

They then park your car remotely.

Upon your return to the airport, your car is waiting for you where you dropped it off.

It saves walking, catching curtesy coaches etc.

No pre-booking is required.

There is also a facility at T4. At Birmingham there is reserved parking next to the terminal, you have to swipe your Gold card at the barrier to be let in.
Nick

[This message has been edited by Merry (edited 04-09-99).]
Old Apr 9, 1999, 3:56 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Thanks merry :

Jeez, this is another of those little nuggets that BA doesn't seem to publicise!!

Where do they park it and how much does it cost over and above "normal" long term parking? I would use this every week if I knew about it!

Thanks
Old Apr 9, 1999, 4:18 am

Spike: It is more designed for short-stay than long-stay.

The cars are parked in a short-stay area and therefore the costs for long-stay are prohibitive.

If you 'phone Reservations and tell them you are Gold, they will give you all parking options and available reductions for whichever airport/terminal you choose.
Nick

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.