Wiki Posts
Search

Easter Treats Onboard Long Haul

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2024, 7:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Easter Treats Onboard Long Haul

I didn't really think about it when I booked a 1st of April flight a while back but it looks like it will be one of the flights with an updated easter menu!

Hop into the long weekend with delicious Easter feasts on board 🐥

Served on long-haul flights leaving Heathrow between 29 March and 1 April, all cabins can tuck into a tasty spring dinner and some sweet treats.

The Easter bunny will also leave a milk chocolate Easter egg lollipop for the little ones when you pre-order🐰🍬
Source -
Old Mar 26, 2024, 10:56 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Also flying April 1st, happy to get some variety.

But to be a downer, there were similar chops in First for some time and the Club meal looks like the normal lamb but with mash!
Old Mar 26, 2024, 11:01 am

Programs: BAEC
Nice. But why can’t they also do it for CE ?
Old Mar 26, 2024, 11:05 am

Programs: BA Gold, Accor Gold
Flying Good Friday and Easter Monday so should get a double helping! Fingers crossed the A380 doesn't let us down.
Old Mar 26, 2024, 11:26 am

Programs: BA Gold IHG Ambassador Spire Shangri La Diamond
I think I might just order a kiddy meal. It’s the only Easter Egg I’ll get on Sunday

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.