Wiki Posts
Search

New CW Amenity Bag

Search this Thread

Old Mar 24, 2024, 10:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Hyatt Globalist
New CW Amenity Bag

The contents remain unchanged. Apologies if a duplicate thread, I’m on mobile and couldn’t see anything.

Didn’t get one of these on Thursday, unless old stock was being used ad-hoc.
Old Mar 24, 2024, 10:38 pm

Originally Posted by GuyWMD

The contents remain unchanged. Apologies if a duplicate thread, I’m on mobile and couldn’t see anything.

Looks exactly the same stock as the BA100 special edition kit.... with the BA100 scratched off
MaxFlyer, orbitmic, Lefly and 1 others like this.
Old Mar 24, 2024, 11:45 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by GuyWMD

Looks a little larger and more square. I like it.
Old Mar 24, 2024, 11:48 pm

Programs: BAEC - Gold, IHG - Spire Ambassador
So it seems. No scratching though, the logo is embossed.
1Aturnleft and alex67500 like this.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 2:46 am

Prefer this. They should either upgrade or enhance away the tiny pen next...
Old Mar 25, 2024, 3:22 am

I got the old small black one last week but the pen was full size?
ReadystEDIgo likes this.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 4:30 am

The old (or in some cases current) White company bag is pretty awful. We only fly CW twice a year but didn’t even bother opening them last month. The shape makes them fairly useless for after use too. At least the square shape of the new one will lend itself to better re-use, particularly when travelling HBO. Unfortunately, being white, it is likely to become shabby fairly quickly. I've got a fairly random collection of well traveled amenity bags which have provided great service for years, as well as some excellent quality VS shoe bags. The BA offering doesn’t even lend itself well to charity shop donation.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 4:38 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond *, IHG, Couples Romance Rewards
It's just the right shape for storing power adapters and cables for a trip...
Old Mar 25, 2024, 4:44 am

Programs: BA Gold, KFC 'The Colonel's Club' Palladium tier, Mucci des Visions Célestes du Nord-Pas-de-Calais
The bag itself is not bad but the same cannot be said for the contents, the smallest sizes of questionable quality products, it’s now so token I don’t even bother.
bafan likes this.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 4:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Hommes Magiques et Magnifiques
I have always look at the contents as something to use on that flight only, sometimes the bag is worth keeping for another use.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 4:51 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/GFl, HH Diamond, BW Diamond, Virgin Voyages Deep Blue Extra, Blue Peter Badge Holder
I tend to put mine into the Emergency Department work in, they can then be used to give to people who don’t have a lot such as people who are homeless. A pair of new socks and a toothbrush can be a welcome gift for them.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 5:09 am

There is indeed a ‘refresh’ coming to the amenity kits and you’ll start to see them onboard in the coming weeks.

Contents remain the same however the pen will be removed and all plastic packaging will now be paper along with a new bamboo toothbrush.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 6:13 am

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite & Lifetime Gold, Heathrow Rewards Premium, Tesco Clubcard
Originally Posted by Welcome On Board
There is indeed a ‘refresh’ coming to the amenity kits and you’ll start to see them onboard in the coming weeks.

Contents remain the same however the pen will be removed and all plastic packaging will now be paper along with a new bamboo toothbrush.
A little frustrating if the pen has been removed - they used to come in handy when filling out pre-arrival forms etc.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 6:37 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CR; Hilton Diamond; Mucci des Puccis
Pens are available from the cabin crew, there is a separate thread on this somewhere.
Paren likes this.
Old Mar 25, 2024, 6:42 am

Programs: BAEC
I wish they would put useful stuff in the wash bag. I miss the old face wipe that was in years ago. Easier to freshen your face with than sloshing water about in the sink in the loo. And I’ve never understood the need for so much moisturiser (hand and body). Especially when it is also provided in the loo.
redrose59, nancypants and becks1 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.