Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Is it me, or has the madness finally set in? (Photo in CE toilets)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2024, 6:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC silver

Is it me, or do the LHR based A320 fleet also have the framed photos from ‘firstlight’ in the toilets?

Spotted on G-EUXG which I know was stored for quite a while. I just can’t recall seeing one on the newer 320 Neo fleet which I was last on back in December.

KARFA and TheRealBabushka like this.
Old Mar 2, 2024, 6:20 am

Programs: BAEC GOLD, AS,AA,HILTON,IHG
Doesn't tea rhyme with wee?
bambinomartino likes this.
Old Mar 2, 2024, 6:22 am
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Marriott Bonvoy

Programs: SPG LT Plat, BA G, BD*LG, MG Blue+ ...
I saw this recently in the CE WC on G-EUXG too, and also G-EUXJ. Seemed rather incongruous to say the least.

Shame the purveyors of this bogwallart haven’t shown the imagination to sneakily photoshop the wording to “The Pee Room” on some planes and “The Poo Room” on others …
JapesUK, Tobias-UK and ACARS like this.
Old Mar 2, 2024, 6:33 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CR; Hilton Diamond; Mucci des Puccis
What do you think the top secret GGL meeting next week is revealing?
Old Mar 2, 2024, 6:34 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Platinum, FlyingBlue Gold, Hilton Gold, Mucci des repas d'enfant
Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
I saw this recently in the CE WC on G-EUXG too, and also G-EUXJ. Seemed rather incongruous to say the least.

Shame the purveyors of this bogwallart haven’t shown the imagination to sneakily photoshop the wording to “The Pee Room” on some planes and “The Poo Room” on others …
Genius! Pass me a sharpie
Old Mar 2, 2024, 6:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)

When I saw the title I thought this thread was going to have a different picture to the one it did. Anyway I agree about the photoshop, would be interesting to see how long it lasted or made it into the Daily Mail.
ACARS likes this.
Old Mar 2, 2024, 7:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC silver

Oh phew! At least I’m not imagining it. And I hadn’t originally thought that about the photo’s subject matter and wall art’s current location. Now I can’t stop thinking about the subliminal messaging! 😂
Old Mar 2, 2024, 8:11 am

Programs: Mucci. And BA Gold – previous awards - Gold 11, Silver 7, Bronze 4.
All very nice… but I would really prefer BA to be spending money on other priorities at the moment… like the website!
Old Mar 2, 2024, 8:20 am

Programs: BA Executive Club Blue
Presumably left over from the era when Club Europe had framed photos on the bulkheads
Old Mar 2, 2024, 8:21 am

Programs: BA, Hilton
Goodness, when was that??

(I'm a newbie to BA relatively speaking, think I joined BAEC in 2015)
Old Mar 2, 2024, 8:32 am

Programs: BA Executive Club Blue
Originally Posted by BertieBadger
Goodness, when was that??

(I'm a newbie to BA relatively speaking, think I joined BAEC in 2015)
The current cabin/seat design was rolled out in 2014.
BertieBadger likes this.
Old Mar 2, 2024, 8:36 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Stena Gold
Originally Posted by BA or bust
All very nice… but I would really prefer BA to be spending money on other priorities at the moment… like the website!

The website is massively improved..
Old Mar 2, 2024, 11:07 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Oh you really are so brass tacks - I like it. Where is the harm? Thank you also for giving me so many synonyms for the room in question. I would not mind betting that they had any number of these knocking around Watercress Down and so they stuck them in the Lav, Of course I think that in a list of priorities this had to be way down the list but I really cannot see why you want to make a big deal out of it,

Those pictures on the wall I remember I think that was before the merger with BMI and BA got their hand on those A319s and other sundry aircraft like that A320 I think that had no window at 1D and F as it was where there used to be a cupboard or somesuch.
Old Mar 2, 2024, 12:18 pm

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond *, IHG, Couples Romance Rewards
Originally Posted by ACARS
Is it me, or do the LHR based A320 fleet also have the framed photos from ‘firstlight’ in the toilets?

Spotted on G-EUXG which I know was stored for quite a while. I just can’t recall seeing one on the newer 320 Neo fleet which I was last on back in December.

Nothing to do with me...
BertieBadger and sayling like this.
Old Mar 2, 2024, 12:45 pm

Programs: BA Gold
The bulkhead and lav artwork was part of the 2000 New Club Europe rollout.
KARFA likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.