Wiki Posts
Search

Tier history

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2023, 5:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, TK Elite
Tier history

There used to be a way to check your Tier history, it included useful dates such as when you achieved status together with 'soft' drop dates.

The link was: https://www.britishairways.com/trave...b/role-ecagent

Is this link still correct or has something changed as (was logged in) it no just takes me to my BAEC dashboard.

TIA
jahason likes this.
Old Nov 6, 2023, 7:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Never even knew it existed! But I really only care about now and next … 😎
Old Nov 6, 2023, 7:20 am

Programs: BA GGL & CCR, GFL
The link is: https://www.britishairways.com/trave...userType=agent

And you have to be logged in.
Old Nov 6, 2023, 8:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, TK Elite
Originally Posted by AdBoy

Awesome, thank you
Old Nov 6, 2023, 8:44 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Oh cool. Also didn't know this existed. Thanks.
DXB2745 likes this.
Old Nov 6, 2023, 9:42 am

First time I also see this... I wonder if I am the only one with some oddities, such as:
  • For many years, up until 2021, I have zero flights recorded in the "flights total" column
  • Then all of a sudden in 2021 there is an entry that says "migration"; from then on, flights totals are clocked
  • There is a 4-year gap from 2011 to 2015 with no entries
  • Under "QLN Start date" I have Jun 2020; not sure what this is (have been GGL for many years before that)

Bizarre. I'd be curious to see if it's just my account being messed up, or just normal gaps and inconsistencies in these records.
Old Nov 6, 2023, 9:51 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by flying_pig
First time I also see this... I wonder if I am the only one with some oddities, such as:
  • For many years, up until 2021, I have zero flights recorded in the "flights total" column
  • Then all of a sudden in 2021 there is an entry that says "migration"; from then on, flights totals are clocked
  • Under "QLN Start date" I have Jun 2020; not sure what this is (have been GGL for many years before that)

Bizarre. I'd be curious to see if it's just my account being messed up, or just normal gaps and inconsistencies in these records.
Mine too is all over the place and shows gaps and soft landings when I have been Gold for years
gormless likes this.
Old Nov 6, 2023, 9:51 am

Programs: BA Gold4life, ICH RA, Hyatt Gold and others
Originally Posted by flying_pig

Mine also makes little sense although I wonder whether this is a G4L issue? Or COVID or a combo. My record shows me as Blue/Bronze/Silver/Gold each reset date, moving through all the tiers simultaneously at the start of each year, regardless of TPs earned...
Old Nov 6, 2023, 9:59 am

Originally Posted by Mutu
Mine also makes little sense although I wonder whether this is a G4L issue? Or COVID or a combo. My record shows me as Blue/Bronze/Silver/Gold each reset date, moving through all the tiers simultaneously at the start of each year, regardless of TPs earned...
I think that makes sense, as the system registers those tiers for soft landing purposes (if you look at when the relevant periods end, each tier is staggered by one year).
Old Nov 6, 2023, 10:02 am

Programs: BA GGL CCR GFL / Marriott TFL Amb
Really interesting.

However mine is also mangled with big gaps where I have been GGL.

It also appears to have partner cards on too!
Old Nov 6, 2023, 10:07 am

Programs: BAEC, Virgin Flying Club
Oh that is very useful, as I have reached 600 TP, but have not received anything from BA to say that I have retained Silver status for the next year.
I am a little confused by the 'Tier Change Date' as it is saying 10Dec22 for me, next to the 620TPs that I am currently at. Does that suggest that is last year's total (I can't remember exactly what I earnt last year).
I had assumed that 'ASMT Year End Date' was the collection period end. Is that correct?

Maybe a BA Tier Point Glossary is needed 😬
Old Nov 6, 2023, 10:28 am

Programs: BA Gold
The 2020-2022 period I see various soft landings and I suspect this has to be due to COVID. I assume they just perrformed an override and maintained the status for everyone.
Old Nov 6, 2023, 10:36 am

Programs: BA Silver
Fascinating- but it looks like a ‘back-office’ page that wasn’t intended for members to see. Is it actually reachable by a link on BA.com or just via the URL kindly provided above?
Old Nov 6, 2023, 10:54 am

Programs: BA GGL, BA Amex Prem, Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, Sir Crazy8534 de l'ordres des aides de Pucci
Originally Posted by AdBoy

That is really, really interesting, thanks!
Looking at some of my totals I would guess that it only gives TP totals for BA flights?
Old Nov 6, 2023, 11:18 am

Programs: BA GGL & CCR, GFL
Originally Posted by crazy8534
That is really, really interesting, thanks!
Looking at some of my totals I would guess that it only gives TP totals for BA flights?
It should be an accurate TP total for all OW flights (and indeed what you earned that TP year) but the 'flights total' is purely BA.
Geordie405, crazy8534 and Bluekjp like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.