Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My home is the BA Lounge…

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2023, 3:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Plastic. HH Diamond. Speedwell Bar Lifetime Platinum.
My home is the BA Lounge…

Not mine, but quite possibly an apt badge for some of the more frequent travellers here, but with the numerous threads about “borrowing” things from the lounge, thought this on the cushions in the Edinburgh lounge was amusing.

Old Oct 28, 2023, 7:32 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, IHG Platinum, FlyingBlue Gold, Hilton Gold, Mucci des repas d'enfant
Originally Posted by BlueThroughCrimp
Not mine, but quite possibly an apt badge for some of the more frequent travellers here, but with the numerous threads about “borrowing” things from the lounge, thought this on the cushions in the Edinburgh lounge was amusing.
I’m not sure BA thought that through, that’s screaming out to be re-homed
Old Oct 29, 2023, 3:45 am

I own up! I do take things from airlines as souvenirs of my trip. I have a large collection of teaspoons and guests to my home are impressed by being served their drinks in airline glasses; very sophisticated.

With that label the cushion would be mine!

If airlines want to keep their knick-knacks they would just leave their name or logo off.
Old Oct 29, 2023, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by Greenpen
I own up! I do take things from airlines as souvenirs of my trip. I have a large collection of teaspoons and guests to my home are impressed by being served their drinks in airline glasses; very sophisticated.

If airlines want to keep their knick-knacks they would just leave their name or logo off.
“Your honor, the defendant pleads entrapment!”
Old Oct 29, 2023, 9:54 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, TK Elite
Has no one thought to rehome the 'BA Mice' ?
Old Oct 29, 2023, 10:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by Greenpen

huh oh… we’re in for one of “those” threads again… the big words, the wannabe lawyer vocabulary by everyone except those with legal training, the fast riding tempers and all that jazz…
wrp96 and DXB2745 like this.
Old Oct 29, 2023, 10:03 am

Programs: Sir Ratechaser Seigneur de la Patience d'un Saint (Mucci), BA Silver, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by orbitmic
huh oh… we’re in for one of “those” threads again… the big words, the wannabe lawyer vocabulary by everyone except those with legal training, the fast riding tempers and all that jazz…
You could always head over to Truth Social if it's getting a bit too cerebral on here for you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.