Wiki Posts
Search

Seat availability in Club World

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2023, 2:43 am
Original Poster

Seat availability in Club World

Hi All,

Another one of my silly questions. Apologies in advance.

I've finally bitten the bullet and booked flights to MCO next year. I've used a Amex companion voucher and a BA upgrade voucher. I booked myself and my son on the companion and a second booking for my wife using the upgrade voucher.

I have a quick question on availability when looking for the flight back. Do I need to see 3 seats in Club World available on Seatspy for the return leg, or since I am using the upgrade is it the Premium Economy availability I need to look out for?

I presume it's CW availability, but just checking.

Mark
Old Aug 31, 2023, 2:46 am
A13

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by GibFlyer
Hi All,

Another one of my silly questions. Apologies in advance.

I've finally bitten the bullet and booked flights to MCO next year. I've used a Amex companion voucher and a BA upgrade voucher. I booked myself and my son on the companion and a second booking for my wife using the upgrade voucher.

I have a quick question on availability when looking for the flight back. Do I need to see 3 seats in Club World available on Seatspy for the return leg, or since I am using the upgrade is it the Premium Economy availability I need to look out for?

I presume it's CW availability, but just checking.

Mark
Needs to be CW availability. But you'll be charged the WTP avios.
Old Aug 31, 2023, 2:47 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by A13
Needs to be CW availability. But you'll be charged the WTP avios.
Thought so, thank you!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.