Another BA survey

Old Aug 17, 2023, 11:55 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Programs: BA GGL, GfL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, AllAccor Diamond, Marriott Ambassador Elite
Posts: 976
Another BA survey

Iíve just received an email with another BA survey attached to it.

I'm sure I did of these a few months back. It was discussed in detail on here. Maybe it was for GGLs only.

I took time to think about it and filled it in carefully. I never heard anything back.

Now I have to do it all again? Is this really good customer service?
SxMan likes this.
HFHFFlyer is offline  
Old Aug 17, 2023, 12:14 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: LHR, SAN
Programs: BA GGL, AA PLT, VS-curious
Posts: 1,482
Perhaps you gave them thoughtful enough answers that they wanted to hear from you again? I didnít get another survey.
Arsey00 is offline  
Old Aug 17, 2023, 1:15 pm
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Programs: BA GGL, GfL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, AllAccor Diamond, Marriott Ambassador Elite
Posts: 976
If they were thoughtful answers, then I doubt theyíd ask me the same questions again!
SxMan likes this.
HFHFFlyer is offline  
Old Aug 17, 2023, 2:42 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 701
Originally Posted by HFHFFlyer
Iíve just received an email with another BA survey attached to it.

I'm sure I did of these a few months back. It was discussed in detail on here. Maybe it was for GGLs only.

I took time to think about it and filled it in carefully. I never heard anything back.

Now I have to do it all again? Is this really good customer service?
you didnít expect to hear back personally, surely?
DXB2745 is offline  
Old Aug 17, 2023, 2:45 pm
  #5  
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Milton Keynes, UK
Programs: BA Gold (OW Emerald), TK Elite (*A Gold)
Posts: 559
I received a link today too, first time ever. Appeared to be focused mainly on thoughts around Avios spending and earning, along with general BAEC benefits I felt.
stevebintley is offline  
Old Aug 18, 2023, 5:24 am
  #6  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Programs: BA GGL, GfL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, AllAccor Diamond, Marriott Ambassador Elite
Posts: 976
Originally Posted by DXB2745
you didnít expect to hear back personally, surely?
I was expecting to be taken out to lunch at the Ritz by Sean Doyle, so we could discuss my answers in more detail.
HFHFFlyer is offline  
Old Aug 18, 2023, 5:46 am
  #7  
 
Join Date: Feb 2023
Location: East Sussex
Programs: BA Executive Clun
Posts: 8
I was sent three within two weeks; I think, not very typical for BA as well we know, they must have had a computer meltdown.
uk20d3 is offline  
Old Aug 18, 2023, 6:04 am
  #8  
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: UK
Programs: BA GfL & GGL, MB Titanium, IHG Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Posts: 2,306
BA probably didnít receive enough of the answers their accountants were expecting to justify more Ďenhancementsí. So this is like a Ďare you sure you meant to say thatí type of follow up.
HFHFFlyer and Lovecruising like this.
MaxFlyer is online now  
Old Aug 18, 2023, 6:30 am
  #9  
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, ARN, HEL, ..... or MAN
Programs: BA GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Diamond, Hertz Gold 5*
Posts: 5,773
Originally Posted by HFHFFlyer
I was expecting to be taken out to lunch at the Ritz by Sean Doyle, so we could discuss my answers in more detail.
Well, that kind of thing used to happen in "The Good Old Days", but I suspect not so much any more. This was 10 years ago which is about as far back as my email history goes!
Maybe the 10k+ annual TPs brigade still get similar but, like you, my Sean Doyle invitation got lost in the post.

HFHFFlyer likes this.
ThatT1Feeling is offline  
Old Aug 18, 2023, 1:53 pm
  #10  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Programs: BA GGL, GfL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, AllAccor Diamond, Marriott Ambassador Elite
Posts: 976
Originally Posted by ThatT1Feeling
Well, that kind of thing used to happen in "The Good Old Days", but I suspect not so much any more. This was 10 years ago which is about as far back as my email history goes!
Maybe the 10k+ annual TPs brigade still get similar but, like you, my Sean Doyle invitation got lost in the post.

Out of interest, how was the lunch?
HFHFFlyer is offline  
Old Aug 18, 2023, 3:00 pm
  #11  
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, ARN, HEL, ..... or MAN
Programs: BA GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Diamond, Hertz Gold 5*
Posts: 5,773
Originally Posted by HFHFFlyer
Out of interest, how was the lunch?
it was very good indeed - maybe 6 customers and 6 BA directors/ senior managers. I was sat next to Frank van der Post who was in charge of customer experience at the time and he was all over all of the issues and good ideas discussed. They were also discussing proposed changes to GGL - which itself was quite new at the time. it may have been the extension of partner cards or lifetime status, I donít remember which. It lasted at least 2 hours - no corporate stiffness. I had 2 such lunches in 6 months from memory.
HFHFFlyer likes this.
ThatT1Feeling is offline  
Old Aug 19, 2023, 1:01 am
  #12  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Programs: BA GGL, GfL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, AllAccor Diamond, Marriott Ambassador Elite
Posts: 976
Originally Posted by ThatT1Feeling
it was very good indeed - maybe 6 customers and 6 BA directors/ senior managers. I was sat next to Frank van der Post who was in charge of customer experience at the time and he was all over all of the issues and good ideas discussed. They were also discussing proposed changes to GGL - which itself was quite new at the time. it may have been the extension of partner cards or lifetime status, I donít remember which. It lasted at least 2 hours - no corporate stiffness. I had 2 such lunches in 6 months from memory.
Happy days! Thanks for sharing.
HFHFFlyer is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.