Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Another BA survey

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2023, 10:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, GfL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, AllAccor Diamond, Marriott Ambassador Elite
Another BA survey

I’ve just received an email with another BA survey attached to it.

I'm sure I did of these a few months back. It was discussed in detail on here. Maybe it was for GGLs only.

I took time to think about it and filled it in carefully. I never heard anything back.

Now I have to do it all again? Is this really good customer service?
SxMan likes this.
Old Aug 17, 2023, 11:14 am

Programs: BA GGL, AA PLT, VS-curious
Perhaps you gave them thoughtful enough answers that they wanted to hear from you again? I didn’t get another survey.
Old Aug 17, 2023, 12:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL, GfL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, AllAccor Diamond, Marriott Ambassador Elite
If they were thoughtful answers, then I doubt they’d ask me the same questions again!
SxMan likes this.
Old Aug 17, 2023, 1:42 pm

Originally Posted by HFHFFlyer
I’ve just received an email with another BA survey attached to it.

I'm sure I did of these a few months back. It was discussed in detail on here. Maybe it was for GGLs only.

I took time to think about it and filled it in carefully. I never heard anything back.

Now I have to do it all again? Is this really good customer service?
you didn’t expect to hear back personally, surely?
Old Aug 17, 2023, 1:45 pm

Programs: BA Gold (OW Emerald), TK Elite (*A Gold)
I received a link today too, first time ever. Appeared to be focused mainly on thoughts around Avios spending and earning, along with general BAEC benefits I felt.
Old Aug 18, 2023, 4:24 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by DXB2745
you didn’t expect to hear back personally, surely?
I was expecting to be taken out to lunch at the Ritz by Sean Doyle, so we could discuss my answers in more detail.
Old Aug 18, 2023, 4:46 am

Programs: BA Executive Club Gold
I was sent three within two weeks; I think, not very typical for BA as well we know, they must have had a computer meltdown.
Old Aug 18, 2023, 5:04 am

Programs: BA GfL & GGL, FB Platinum, MB Titanium, Hilton Diamond
BA probably didn’t receive enough of the answers their accountants were expecting to justify more ‘enhancements’. So this is like a ‘are you sure you meant to say that’ type of follow up.
HFHFFlyer and Lovecruising like this.
Old Aug 18, 2023, 5:30 am

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
I was expecting to be taken out to lunch at the Ritz by Sean Doyle, so we could discuss my answers in more detail.
Well, that kind of thing used to happen in "The Good Old Days", but I suspect not so much any more. This was 10 years ago which is about as far back as my email history goes!
Maybe the 10k+ annual TPs brigade still get similar but, like you, my Sean Doyle invitation got lost in the post.

HFHFFlyer likes this.
Old Aug 18, 2023, 12:53 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ThatT1Feeling
Well, that kind of thing used to happen in "The Good Old Days", but I suspect not so much any more. This was 10 years ago which is about as far back as my email history goes!
Maybe the 10k+ annual TPs brigade still get similar but, like you, my Sean Doyle invitation got lost in the post.

Out of interest, how was the lunch?
Old Aug 18, 2023, 2:00 pm

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
Out of interest, how was the lunch?
it was very good indeed - maybe 6 customers and 6 BA directors/ senior managers. I was sat next to Frank van der Post who was in charge of customer experience at the time and he was all over all of the issues and good ideas discussed. They were also discussing proposed changes to GGL - which itself was quite new at the time. it may have been the extension of partner cards or lifetime status, I don’t remember which. It lasted at least 2 hours - no corporate stiffness. I had 2 such lunches in 6 months from memory.
HFHFFlyer likes this.
Old Aug 19, 2023, 12:01 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ThatT1Feeling
it was very good indeed - maybe 6 customers and 6 BA directors/ senior managers. I was sat next to Frank van der Post who was in charge of customer experience at the time and he was all over all of the issues and good ideas discussed. They were also discussing proposed changes to GGL - which itself was quite new at the time. it may have been the extension of partner cards or lifetime status, I don’t remember which. It lasted at least 2 hours - no corporate stiffness. I had 2 such lunches in 6 months from memory.
Happy days! Thanks for sharing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.