Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Club Suite - closed door confessions

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2023, 6:12 pm
Original Poster

Club Suite - closed door confessions

In my last trip in Club Suite, I realized that it's much more convenient for me to use my toe to touch the screen than my fingers (too lazy to sit upright and reach out). Once I'm in my seat, I like to be barefoot anyway, so why not?

But I normally do this only when the door is closed, guess it's more discreet and I don't attract awkward stares.

This got me thinking... once the door is closed, is there anything you'd do that you don't normally do? I haven't yet seen anyone dig their orifices though, but am unsurprised if it happens.

It's confession time...
Old Jul 3, 2023, 6:23 pm

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Nevermind

Last edited by Finkface; Jul 3, 2023 at 11:56 pm
Old Jul 3, 2023, 6:23 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
An excellent reason to pack Lysol wipes.
Old Jul 3, 2023, 6:28 pm
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club, easyJet and Ryanair

Programs: BA Gold (GGL/CCR)
Originally Posted by carrotjuice
In my last trip in Club Suite, I realized that it's much more convenient for me to use my toe to touch the screen than my fingers (too lazy to sit upright and reach out). Once I'm in my seat, I like to be barefoot anyway, so why not?

But I normally do this only when the door is closed, guess it's more discreet and I don't attract awkward stares.

This got me thinking... once the door is closed, is there anything you'd do that you don't normally do? I haven't yet seen anyone dig their orifices though, but am unsurprised if it happens.

It's confession time...
Oh I’d definitely take cover if I were you, and if you have a nervous disposition never come back to this topic! 😁
IAN-UK, Recky, Sweetone and 10 others like this.
Old Jul 3, 2023, 6:59 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold. GGL/CCR.
Gross. Totally gross. I am boarding a Club Suite flight in an hour and twenty minutes. For my own sanity I'm going to assume you are just trolling.
Old Jul 3, 2023, 8:33 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold / Marriott Platinum
I fly a 787-9 operated route. Nothing to confess as no door to hide behind.
Old Jul 3, 2023, 10:11 pm

Programs: BA Gold/Marriott Gold/HH Diamond/IC Plat Amba
My confession is on the now rare occasion YYZ gets CS I no longer bother closing the door
Old Jul 4, 2023, 2:03 am

Please think of the people around you and not yourself.

I was in 1D recently and 1F was free. The guy in 2F moved forward, in bare feet. Underside were clearly a little mucky and even went to the toilet in bare feet. I nearly said something and wanted to move. I just do not get why someone would want to sit on a plane in bare feet?!

He put his espadrilles on before landing, but spent the entire time, including getting up with no shoes on. The plane floors are filthy?
Recky, Sweetone, MaxFlyer and 8 others like this.
Old Jul 4, 2023, 2:07 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by chriswiles
Please think of the people around you and not yourself.

I was in 1D recently and 1F was free. The guy in 2F moved forward, in bare feet. Underside were clearly a little mucky and even went to the toilet in bare feet. I nearly said something and wanted to move. I just do not get why someone would want to sit on a plane in bare feet?!

He put his espadrilles on before landing, but spent the entire time, including getting up with no shoes on. The plane floors are filthy?
You wanted to move because somebody was bare footed on a plane? How do you cope when by a pool or on a beach?
Old Jul 4, 2023, 2:11 am

It's confession time...
This is a joke right?
guy44134 and Paolo1972 like this.
Old Jul 4, 2023, 2:14 am

Programs: Accor Silver, HHonours Silver, Carlson Gold, BA Blue
“Dig their orifices”? 🧐
Old Jul 4, 2023, 2:17 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
because nobody ever ever, does anything remotely "disturbing" with their fingers.... I would almost bet, a clean washed foot/toe, covered in socks all morning etc, is way cleaner, than unwashed fingers, after boarding a plane

Originally Posted by golfmad
Gross. Totally gross. I am boarding a Club Suite flight in an hour and twenty minutes. For my own sanity I'm going to assume you are just trolling.
Old Jul 4, 2023, 2:32 am

Programs: BA Gold
After reading this, I’m so glad I rarely use the IFE, and when I do I tend to use the remote rather than touch screen.

(Now you’re going to tell me you use your tongue to work the remote, right? )
Old Jul 4, 2023, 3:13 am

Programs: BA Gold; FB Silver; SPG; IHG Gold
I have yet to experience the Club Suites so I will excuse myself from this thread
BA or bust and Greenpen like this.
Old Jul 4, 2023, 3:20 am

OP thanks for sharing that with us! Im glad I had my breakfast before reading this thread!
timma1971 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.