Wiki Posts
Search

Electronica Playlist on BA IFE

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2023, 1:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Virgin Silver
Electronica Playlist on BA IFE

Hiya - I really like the Electronica playlist on the IFE. It’s been on there for a year or more I guess. The problem is that it has no track listing that I can find. Anyone on here know where I find that information so I can look for more stuff by the artists on Spotify please? Thanks!
Old Apr 13, 2023, 1:41 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond
Not even the High Life webpage is useful...

https://entertainment.ba.com/en/audi...WidgetId=12793
Old Apr 14, 2023, 1:08 am
Original Poster

Yes - I thought it would be on the website somewhere, but no!

I will have to Shazam the tracks by holding my phone up to the headphones whilst on the ground…
Old Apr 14, 2023, 3:52 am

Programs: BA Gold; FB Silver; SPG; IHG Gold
That's the problem with a lot of the BA playlists, they don't list out the individual artists. I am sure they used to! Another enhancement
Old Apr 14, 2023, 5:49 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Stena Gold
Shazam may be your friend next time you listen to it
Old Apr 14, 2023, 11:12 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, ex-VS Gold, ex-UA Gold, Premier Inn Platinum-Iridium
It's not just BA who are guilty of this...

When I used to prefer flying Air NZ to LAX in the 2000s, their AVOD system on their 744s at the time had a great chillout/electronica loop - could never find out a full track listing, and still can't find some of the tracks, only the more obvious ones.
Old Apr 14, 2023, 12:09 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold-GGL
I remember once I emailed customer services for a track listing and they sent one through. However, that was years ago and I've no idea if they would still do it.
Old Apr 15, 2023, 1:22 am
Original Poster

I think that’s what I’ll do. It might make an interesting change from them answering questions about voucher expiry dates. But I’m not holding my breath. Thanks all.
Old Apr 15, 2023, 8:51 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Ex Marco Polo Club
I asked BA about the artists in the chill playlist and they said they were unable to find the artist names. Hope you have better luck!
Old Feb 10, 2024, 11:55 am

I have the same question. In May 2023, BA had a soundtrack called 'Various Tarantino'. Anyone have the details of the songs? Ta.

Edit, incredibly, someone asked the same question on Reddit but to no avail. The only line I now remember is something about 'You can be my muse, my secret valentine' or words to that effect. Any ideas...?

Last edited by HGOLI; Feb 10, 2024 at 12:36 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.