Search

Can you undo a UUA and pay instead?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 7, 2023, 4:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC - Gold
Can you undo a UUA and pay instead?

Hello,

I wonder if this is HUACA; a BAH agent said this wasn't possible, but I thought I'd done it before... well before 24hrs prior to travel (which is in December).

Looking to undo a UUA and pay the fare difference instead.

Many thanks

TFC
Old Mar 7, 2023, 4:34 am

Originally Posted by TheFlyingCyclist
Hello,

I wonder if this is HUACA; a BAH agent said this wasn't possible, but I thought I'd done it before... well before 24hrs prior to travel (which is in December).

Many thanks

TFC
yes the uua can be removed avios recredited and you can upgrade commercially
PETER01 likes this.

Last edited by Oxon Flyer; Mar 7, 2023 at 7:11 am Reason: Move the reply out of the quote
Old Mar 7, 2023, 4:37 am

Programs: BA GGL + GfL
Originally Posted by TheFlyingCyclist
Hello,

Many thanks

TFC
yes you can undo an UUA and I did it recently- for different reasons though as I was about to cancel the ticket. It’s a phone call job and hope for an experienced agent. Cheers
Old Mar 7, 2023, 4:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC - Gold
Thanks all
Old Mar 7, 2023, 6:26 am

Programs: BA GGL + GfL
I’ve just remembered that when I did it - and because it’s re-ticketed - the original fare buckets that you booked before upgrade need to be still available. Might affect your decision.
Old Mar 7, 2023, 10:32 am

Originally Posted by BA_Pax
I’ve just remembered that when I did it - and because it’s re-ticketed - the original fare buckets that you booked before upgrade need to be still available. Might affect your decision.
Sounds like op will upgrade to club with cash however rather than just removing the uua.
Old Mar 7, 2023, 10:33 am

Originally Posted by BA_Pax
Sounds like op will upgrade to club with cash however rather than just removing the uua.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.