Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Club Europe / Euro Traveller Cabin Divider

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2023, 9:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by Door5L
But many of us might remember the days where on BA longhaul 747s, up until the early 2000s or so, a red rope was placed across the cabin zones and signs such as “First Class/ Club World passengers only beyond this point” were the norm.
Ropes were still used to separate the First cabin from Club World on 747s up until their untimely demise in 2020!
SxMan likes this.
Old Feb 4, 2023, 10:29 am

Originally Posted by Sazio
I’m travelling on a BA A319 soon and currently booked in row 4 which is showing as the first row of world traveller. My question is, will the divider / curtain go club be bothersome in this seat?
The only problem I've ever had in the last row of CE is a foot that was poked through at armrest height on the window side for a few minutes.

I personally don't like the first row of ET because you end up with the curtain right in front of your face.

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Let's put it this way - there is a well known feature for those sat in 1C for them to be occasionally clobbered by rucksacks as people board the aircraft, or get their feet kicked.
After the last few flights where we've boarded early and sat in 1A/C and my OH has had his knees bashed by groups 2+, he's suggested that we either move back to 2A/C or over to 1D/F.

Last edited by trolleymusic; Feb 4, 2023 at 10:35 am
Old Feb 4, 2023, 10:30 am

Programs: BA; IHG; LHW; Hilton
Originally Posted by Genius1
Ropes were still used to separate the First cabin from Club World on 747s up until their untimely demise in 2020!
Or barbed wire?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.