Community
Wiki Posts
Search

London - Buenos Aires old or new club?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 25, 2022, 11:57 am
Original Poster

London - Buenos Aires old or new club?

Does anyone know if this new route is old Club or the new Club Suites?

Thanks in advance for info 👍
Old Sep 25, 2022, 12:04 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
If you are flying today, it's due to be a Club Suites, on an A350-1000. But it may be different on a different day, and there are no guarantees..
Old Sep 25, 2022, 12:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
When are you flying? Boeing 777 Club Suites: route info and updates Amongst many other tools will enable you to check this / keep an eye on
Richardc77 and rt23456p like this.
Old Sep 25, 2022, 12:18 pm
Original Poster

Looking at booking for next spring, seems like a 787 though 🤷🏼‍♂️
Old Sep 25, 2022, 12:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Then defo old Club if that aircraft remains. You can check in seconds on Google Flights, select the flight and if it says “lie-flat seat” it’s old Club, if it says “Individual suite” it’s new Club Suites
Old Sep 25, 2022, 12:27 pm
Original Poster

Thanks guys 👌🏼
Old Sep 25, 2022, 12:33 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Richardc77
Looking at booking for next spring, seems like a 787 though 🤷🏼‍♂️
Yes but at least it'll be direct.
Old Sep 25, 2022, 12:44 pm

Programs: BA GfL, UA Gold, EK Silver, Hilton LT Diamond, Marriott LT Titanium, IHG Plat
Buenos Aires goes from a 1 stop in GRU on a A350-1000 with CS to a non-stop 4 days a week on a 787-800 with Old Club in the spring. I am coming back from EZE in early April next year and would much preferred the A350 but there we go.
rt23456p likes this.
Old Sep 25, 2022, 12:46 pm
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Just do a dummy booking on a flexible Club ticket, you will get access to the seat map as you proceed with the boking. If there is only one seat between the window and the aisle then it's Club Suites. If there are 2 seats between window and aisle it's legacy Club World.
HIDDY and rt23456p like this.
Old Sep 25, 2022, 12:46 pm
Original Poster

Yeah Im not a fan of the old club especially at Companion voucher + 180k avios and 1600!
Old Sep 25, 2022, 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by Richardc77
Yeah I’m not a fan of the old club especially at Companion voucher + 180k avios and 1600!
It maybe that GRU is available in CS? I know that is still some distance from EZE but GRU is a great destination for CVs (and GUFs for that matter). And there are a few other big airlines doing Fifth Freedom flights on the sector.
rt23456p likes this.
Old Sep 25, 2022, 1:03 pm

Programs: A3*G,BA Silver
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Yes but at least it'll be direct.
Indeed and BA knows that thats why they can put even the oldest plane with minimum service and still it will be full. Majority of customers today are quite naive when it comes to a simple stop over even when it means saving 1k or 2k and get a better service.
rt23456p likes this.
Old Sep 25, 2022, 2:02 pm

Programs: British Airways Executive Club Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium Elite, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Amb
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
It maybe that GRU is available in CS? I know that is still some distance from EZE but GRU is a great destination for CVs (and GUFs for that matter). And there are a few other big airlines doing Fifth Freedom flights on the sector.
Is it a great route for vouchers because the taxes and charges are lower ex Brazil?
rt23456p likes this.
Old Sep 25, 2022, 2:20 pm

Originally Posted by Radiation Station
Is it a great route for vouchers because the taxes and charges are lower ex Brazil?
Yes, and availability is pretty good while the banking sector remains reluctant to travel. I've used one of my GUFs on this quite recently, though as ever it's important to do the sums between a pure Avios redemption plus GUF or cash plus GUF.
Radiation Station likes this.
Old Sep 25, 2022, 3:46 pm

Programs: UA Gold,Delta Gold Bonvoy Titanium Elite, HH Diamond , AA Platinum, EENational, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
TK, ET,LX, and AC run 5th freedom routes from GRU to EZE. If you land in SCL you can grab KLs 789 from SCL-EZE
fluffymitten likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.