Wiki Posts
Search

BAH flight cancellation question

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2022, 7:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
BAH flight cancellation question

Hello all. I've a BA Holidays flight and hotel booking from Dublin-Heathrow-Tokyo-Osaka and back. It's BA apart from the internal Japanese flight which is JL.
BA have cancelled the LHR-HND flight so to arrive within a similar time frame as planned I'd need to fly JL using EI/JL via LHR or AY/JL via HEL. BA proposed flying later with them and arriving 7 hours after was planned.
​​​
​​​​Is this taking either of these JL reroutes something BAH are likely to agree to? Also I upgrade the initial LHR-HND flight using Avios from W to J. If I went with JL instead would I be rebooked into JL's business class.
Thanks
Old Aug 7, 2022, 2:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Kind of update if anyone's interested.
A week and a half after the cancellation the system updated my booking and I was rebooked via LHR on JL.
The Avios J upgrade transfered over too so quite pleased to get that instead of old CW.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.