Wiki Posts
Search

2 tickets booked, 1 seat available in CE

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2022, 7:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Silver, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
2 tickets booked, 1 seat available in CE

We are booked on Club World flight DUB-LHR-IAD with Avios on Wednesday. I was looking at seats available for the DUB-LHR leg and 5 of the 6 seats in CE have been prebooked. Just curious what happens when two of us go to check in on Tuesday. ….

AND now a much bigger concern, I can still manage my booking as if everything is status quo, but if I try to book the same trip for money, I am seeing this message below. Yikes! There has been no email correspondence from BA re cancellation of our flights (or return of Avios or taxes and fees). After I am done freaking out, what’s next/best move beyond running up international cell phone bill trying to contact?

“We don't fly that route on the dates you've chosen. Instead we're showing you flights on other dates that you might find suitable.”
Old Jul 23, 2022, 8:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
That message also appears when BA is not selling any more tickets for the routing you requested. Which flight are you on that day?
Old Jul 23, 2022, 8:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Silver, IHG Spire, Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
BA0827 and BA0293. I had just came across the BA travel checker and they appear to be still be on, so looks like that’s the deal. What a relief. Thank you.
Old Jul 23, 2022, 8:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by baker8
BA0827 and BA0293. I had just came across the BA travel checker and they appear to be still be on, so looks like that’s the deal. What a relief. Thank you.
On Experflyer BA827 shows 2C as available and 1C and 1D as unoccupied but currently blocked; BA reserves row 1 for Golds until at least 72 hours before the flight.
Old Jul 23, 2022, 10:16 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, Miles and More(FTL), IHG(Platinum), Accor, HHonors(Diamond), SPG, Hertz Five Star
Rows 4,5 an 6 are all in economy but blocked at the moment so they could move the curtain to create 4, 8 or 12 more club europe seats of needed

1 c and d are currently blocked for golds but unoccupied

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.