Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrade With Avios Not Working

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2022, 12:22 pm
Original Poster

Upgrade With Avios Not Working

Hello people,

I have a booking with BA at the end of June TLV-JFK via LHR roundtrip in WTP. I've been looking to upgrade this to CW with Avios yet I cannot seem to find the button anywhere in the app or online when logged in and managing the booking. I can't even find the regular button to upgrade with cash. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Not sure if it's relevant but the morning flight from TLV was cancelled so I had to change the timings to evening flight in and connection in lhr to morning flight to JFK next day. Booked directly on Ba.com and all changes made direct with BA. Thanks for the help in advance
Old May 31, 2022, 6:25 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Jzlerner
Hello people,

I have a booking with BA at the end of June TLV-JFK via LHR roundtrip in WTP. I've been looking to upgrade this to CW with Avios yet I cannot seem to find the button anywhere in the app or online when logged in and managing the booking. I can't even find the regular button to upgrade with cash. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Not sure if it's relevant but the morning flight from TLV was cancelled so I had to change the timings to evening flight in and connection in lhr to morning flight to JFK next day. Booked directly on Ba.com and all changes made direct with BA. Thanks for the help in advance
I've always had to do this by phone after finding reward availability (which is not guaranteed).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.