Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Good experience report

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2022, 4:03 am

Programs: Confirmed
Originally Posted by Jimmie Jones
It certainly becomes a problem when you are being handed a tall bottle of water and a glass of champagne and you are setting them down on a shiny surface and they start moving about. Even being given a place mat of some kind would help.
I can only privately disclose that I have once champagned my trousers on a BA service.

Last edited by SKRan; May 19, 2022 at 4:04 am Reason: forgot the spelling of "Laurent Perrier"
Old May 19, 2022, 8:18 am

Originally Posted by audio-nut
So it's not as bad as the 70's but it may never recover? That logic makes no sense. All US cities were safer by the 90's; it had nothing to do with Giuliani and his unconstitutional tactics.
And if you believe that I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.....the first to go c/o Guliani were the squeegee men, I know I was there.
Old May 19, 2022, 8:27 am

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by SKRan
I can only privately disclose that I have once champagned my trousers on a BA service.
Then you’ve come to the right place. This is a very private forum. 🤫
EDIwanderer likes this.
Old May 19, 2022, 8:30 am

Programs: Mucci de Guardian des Celliers des Grands Crus 1e Classé, plus BAEC.
Originally Posted by fripperies
Then you’ve come to the right place. This is a very private forum. 🤫
No one will know 😉

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.