Wiki Posts
Search

Fast track for CE/gold at T5 ARN?

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2022, 9:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Fast track for CE/gold at T5 ARN?

We had a thread that mentioned lounges at ARN T5 during covid, but as I remember it no one tried fast track for security?

I haven't been bothered myself since I have been fortunate to travel when it has been quiet, and have used the first entrance coming from the station, been through in minutes. However I will be arriving at the airport in the morning on Thursday, guessing it will be busy with flights within the region, and also Swedavia stating that they are short staffed.

...I am not sure why I not just ask without the novel... Is there security fast track at T5 ARN for BA?
Old May 16, 2022, 9:38 am

Programs: MyWaitrose, IC Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond & BAEC Gold
Yes there is.
Knodde likes this.
Old May 16, 2022, 9:43 am

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
Yes - I used it a few weeks ago. No issue. Actually I vaguely remember that it even shows which airlines can use Fast Track just by the Fast Track signage.
Knodde likes this.
Old May 16, 2022, 9:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Also see:
Tracking BA Fast Track and Priority Boarding
Knodde likes this.
Old May 16, 2022, 12:30 pm
Original Poster

Tanks all for very straight forward answers!
jerry a. laska likes this.
Old May 16, 2022, 1:13 pm

Programs: BAEC - Silver
Originally Posted by ThatT1Feeling
Yes - I used it a few weeks ago. No issue. Actually I vaguely remember that it even shows which airlines can use Fast Track just by the Fast Track signage.
Yup, definitely has signage. Make sure you have “Fast Track” showing at the top of your boarding pass as it was all electronic checking and without the machine saying “Yes” you will be turned away. When I was there late morning a week and a half ago the place was MANIC! The queues for normal security were at least 500m long, (anecdotally people said 1km). Fast track was about 25m but still took about 25 minutes to get through.
Knodde likes this.
Old May 17, 2022, 7:03 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Soft Top
Yup, definitely has signage. Make sure you have “Fast Track” showing at the top of your boarding pass as it was all electronic checking and without the machine saying “Yes” you will be turned away. When I was there late morning a week and a half ago the place was MANIC! The queues for normal security were at least 500m long, (anecdotally people said 1km). Fast track was about 25m but still took about 25 minutes to get through.
Thanks. Last time I glanced at fast track must have been a year or more ago. No BA signage then...but since security was basically empty, I didn't bother to try. This time I will, stand my ground and fight!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.