Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

October 2022 Flight cancellations and operational changes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2022, 10:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Miles & More Silver, Privilege Club Silver

BA 546 LHR-FCO cancelled on the 27th. part of a BA holiday.
Rebooked onto BA 560 an hour later which is fine. Managed to rebook onto a later flight for the return which wasn’t originally available so an ok outcome.
Old May 10, 2022, 12:55 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, A3 Blue
BA 268 (evening/last flight LAX-LHR) has been scrapped from early Sep till the end of Oct it seems. Rebooked on AA cause I'm tired of playing the "will we win the 777 CS roulette/keep checking MMB for plane changes" with BA.
Hopefully that doesn't mean one of the other 2 BA flights changes to an A380 for the summer schedule.
Old May 10, 2022, 2:08 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by jj_lgkr
BA 268 (evening/last flight LAX-LHR) has been scrapped from early Sep till the end of Oct it seems.
Effectively reducing the capacity of BA's First cabin to/from LAX to 8 seats a day. On what I would have thought is quite a premium-heavy route, it is an interesting decision: due to fly to LA on 1 October, and there are no more first seats available for purchase that day and we're currently 4-5 months out!

Originally Posted by jj_lgkr
Rebooked on AA cause I'm tired of playing the "will we win the 777 CS roulette/keep checking MMB for plane changes" with BA.
I am also pondering whether I should change to the AA flight. I was automatically rebooked onto BA280, which departs LAX at 17:05. Issue is that my (AA) connection from HNL arrives at LAX at 15:37. Forums suggest this is enough time to connect from T5 to TBIT, but I'm not so convinced..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.