Wiki Posts
Search

Calling GGL line from Canada

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2022, 10:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL/CCR
Calling GGL line from Canada

Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I cannot get through to BA. Even though I have GGL, the phone number on my page gives me the Blue Line. The number they gave me for GGL starts with "800", but they call can't seem to get through. Do I dial 011 44 then the number? Calling from Canada for the record. Trying to finish a booking for a few days now with zero success. Help please. I can't find the email as well that was always so helpful. Either my calls get dropped, or the person answering has limited knowledge of the program.
Old Apr 21, 2022, 10:49 am

Programs: Hilton Gold Mariott Gold Aeroplan E25K SAS Gold NEXUS
Originally Posted by 47Chits
Not sure what I am doing wrong, but I cannot get through to BA. Even though I have GGL, the phone number on my page gives me the Blue Line. The number they gave me for GGL starts with "800", but they call can't seem to get through. Do I dial 011 44 then the number? Calling from Canada for the record. Trying to finish a booking for a few days now with zero success. Help please. I can't find the email as well that was always so helpful. Either my calls get dropped, or the person answering has limited knowledge of the program.
UK toll free numbers can't be called from Canada. I'm not sure if there's a local GGL number available you could try as BA isn't my wheelhouse (phone stuff is).

Sometimes they'll work through Skype as an option.
47Chits and SxMan like this.
Old Apr 21, 2022, 11:01 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
I would suggest you login into BAEC then

ba.com/contact-us
switch to UK
then in the grey section: Contact Executive Club
and hopefully you will see a number beginning 207 in the Outside the UK line. The URL should still end en_gb and you should still be in the United Kingdom - English locality.

When you then call, ask them for the email address and store it somewhere that you can find in the future.
Lefly likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2022, 11:33 am

Programs: BA; IHG; LHW; Hilton
wow - never knew that was there, always used to look at the back of the card. I've entered both numbers given, a Freephone plus a +44 (0) 207 949 xxxx number into my mobile contacts, just in case I need them in the future. This Forum really is worth its weight in gold.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.