Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DFW Lounge recommendations for BA F to LHR

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2022, 5:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL 2MM DM, Bonvoy Ambassador, Hilton Lft Diamond, Hertz PC, National EE
Question DFW Lounge recommendations for BA F to LHR

We will be in DFW for three hours in transit to LHR. We are booked in F on BA 0192, What BA or AA lounges are available to us and which would you recommend for the three hours?

Thanks for any suggestions
Old Mar 26, 2022, 5:27 pm

The AA Flagship lounge. Don't bother with anything else. It's either that or the AA Admirals Club. Don't waste your time in the latter.
Tack, lc412000, 47Aitken and 2 others like this.
Old Mar 26, 2022, 7:02 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum
As above, the AA Flagship lounge, or Admirals Club if you can’t get into the Flagship. The BA lounge is a box at best. If you have access to the Capital One lounge, use that, it is fantastic and the best of all of them.
lc412000 likes this.
Old Mar 26, 2022, 7:13 pm

Programs: BAEC GGL, Hilton Diamond, Marriott GOLD, Accor Club Gold
The Amex Centurion is (or was) very close to the gate, if you should qualify for it. But it also seems impossible ever to get into...
lc412000 likes this.
Old Mar 26, 2022, 8:11 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold / Marriott Platinum
Flagship lounge! Hands down the best..
lc412000 likes this.
Old Mar 27, 2022, 2:25 am

Originally Posted by DominicB
The Amex Centurion is (or was) very close to the gate, if you should qualify for it. But it also seems impossible ever to get into...
Oh even if you do get in….. the lounge is littered with just about everyone else from the DFW area. My typical move is to grab a *quick* meal there (if needed) and jet to the Admirals Club at D24 (? Gate number). My favorite AC in the system, and typically has the avo toast stand working if you need a quick snack.
lc412000 likes this.
Old Mar 27, 2022, 2:30 am

BA F used to get FFD access within the FL. I say used to as anecdotally, some BA F have been refused access since it reopened. Would be worth giving it a try though and feeding back here
Spanish likes this.
Old Mar 27, 2022, 6:20 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA Plat, NK $9 fare club
Originally Posted by Mockerz89
BA F used to get FFD access within the FL. I say used to as anecdotally, some BA F have been refused access since it reopened. Would be worth giving it a try though and feeding back here
Yes, please report.
Old Mar 27, 2022, 8:59 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, AA PPro
Originally Posted by Spanish
Yes, please report.
I was in the DFW FL yesterday. It looked like FFD was closed. I didn’t pay much attention this time but 2 weeks ago there was a paper closed sign on the door.
nnn and Spanish like this.
Old Mar 27, 2022, 2:59 pm

Originally Posted by DominicB
I’ve never been refused entry and I fly regularly from DFW (often with a guest as well). The barman makes a mean margarita. My favourite lounge there by a long margin.
Spanish and nnn like this.
Old Mar 27, 2022, 3:11 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Flew DFW to LHR last week -used the AA Flagship Lounge in T4 - excellent. Not at all busy. Was very well looked after. Clean and tidy lounge, spacious and airy. Didn’t use FFD but as someone said earlier, to me it looked closed. Would recommend it.
Spanish and nnn like this.
Old Mar 27, 2022, 11:48 pm

Programs: BA (GGL G4L), AA (Gold), HH (Diamond); Marriott (Gold)
Originally Posted by Confus
I’ve never been refused entry and I fly regularly from DFW (often with a guest as well). The barman makes a mean margarita. My favourite lounge there by a long margin.
I’ve had to wait 30-60 minutes a few times during Covid due to the lounge being at capacity. The new Capital One lounge is pretty comparable in food quality but very empty by comparison. I still haven’t had a chance to try the renovated Flagship lounge as it was closed until recently.
nnn likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.