Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gatwick South resuming, but to where?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2022, 6:10 am

Programs: BA Silver
HFP reported a couple of weeks back that IB express will be basing (4 IIRC) aircraft and operating on behalf of BA over summer

https://www.headforpoints.com/2022/0...flyer-gatwick/

I'm flying just before the switchover in mid march, is there any lounge access available for BA silver in the north terminal?
Old Feb 21, 2022, 8:39 am
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by BERbound
HFP reported a couple of weeks back that IB express will be basing (4 IIRC) aircraft and operating on behalf of BA over summer

https://www.headforpoints.com/2022/0...flyer-gatwick/

I'm flying just before the switchover in mid march, is there any lounge access available for BA silver in the north terminal?
Thanks for the warning - I suppose that it is marginally better than Vueling but don't expect much. Were it Air Nostrum I'd be quite happy but this is not. I suspect that we will have a plethora of complaints about service and attitude in CE.
Old Feb 21, 2022, 9:22 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Lidl Plus
Originally Posted by BERbound
Sounds like BA silver have access to No. 1 lounge, although it doesn't get rave reviews!
Old Feb 21, 2022, 9:38 am

Programs: M&S Elite+
Originally Posted by speedbird66
Sounds like BA silver have access to No. 1 lounge, although it doesn't get rave reviews!
With good reason!
Old Feb 21, 2022, 10:42 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Lidl Plus
Maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way, but as long as I can get a reasonably comfortable place to sit down and there's a relatively handy source of free food and drink I'm quite happy. Due to fly out of LGW in a couple of weeks' time so maybe I'll have changed my opinion after that...!
Fatdickie likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2022, 12:19 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by rolandrat
Does anyone know why the Punta Cana is only twice a week and even that has the stop off. They used to be every day before Covid. I liked some of the resorts in Dom Rep.
I'm flying there on the 29th March - it's showing as non-stop

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.