Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

2.5 days to flight but still not ticketed or charged for my booking

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2022, 12:07 pm
Original Poster

I changed my flight on Sunday (23rd January) over the phone. I have about 2.5 days before my new flight date and I still don't have an e ticket number, a confirmation email or a charge on my debit card. The only thing I have is that I can see my booking is confirmed on BA's website using my PNR. I have been calling BA since Monday daily and they keep telling me it's all good, I should wait until 24 left to fly, and if there's nothing by then only then they can manually ticket me. Should I worry about this? Anyone had similar issues?
Old Jan 27, 2022, 1:18 pm

Programs: BA GGL, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Jojo42
I changed my flight on Sunday (23rd January) over the phone. I have about 2.5 days before my new flight date and I still don't have an e ticket number, a confirmation email or a charge on my debit card. The only thing I have is that I can see my booking is confirmed on BA's website using my PNR. I have been calling BA since Monday daily and they keep telling me it's all good, I should wait until 24 left to fly, and if there's nothing by then only then they can manually ticket me. Should I worry about this? Anyone had similar issues?
I had a similar situation and the Twitter team were able to get it ticketed pretty quickly once at -72hr out. A route you could try but no idea if it will work for you.
Old Jan 27, 2022, 4:09 pm
Company Representative, BA Refunds

Programs: BA Executive Club
Originally Posted by Jojo42
hi, if you can please PM me have the booking reference i will take a look for you.

kind regards

BA Refund Helper
Old Jan 28, 2022, 9:07 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BA refund helper
hi, if you can please PM me have the booking reference i will take a look for you.

kind regards

BA Refund Helper
​​​​​​Thanks, but it ended up getting sorted. I got up at 6 am to call the refunds&changes line rather than the customer support line and a very helpful man there told me my payment wasn't going through because there was no card holder's name. Both of us were very surprised how this wasn't picked up because I had been calling the customer support line religiously the whole week. After he put in my name the payment went through in an hour and I now have my e ticket number.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.