Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Change frequent flyer program after check in opens

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2022, 5:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Silver/OW Sapphire

Hi Folks

Flying to MAD tomorrow on Iberia and I want to change my FF program from Iberia to BAEC but online check in is already open and I can't change where I credit my TPs on either IB or BA website.

Is there any other way of amending before I fly?
Old Jan 21, 2022, 6:36 am

Have you tried to change it on the RJ site? that is the one that normally allows it to be changed (IB / BA do not as far I am aware, even before check in is open) but I do not know if check in being open will stop it working there too
wb1969 likes this.
Old Jan 21, 2022, 11:51 am

You can do it at the airport but it needs an agent with access to Resiber. Assuming you’re flying from LHR this is Zone E check-in, at your gate, or (and only if it’s open) the IB customer service desk airside. A BA agent won’t be able to do it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.