Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA on-line Check-In only through “Sales Force Iberia”

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2022, 12:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold , HH Diamond , IHG Diamond Elite, Accor Gold

This is an odd one, flying BA 246 tomorrow GRU-LHR and then onwards to LIS on BA 506 and just tried checking in online, but must upload PCR and Locator form for Portugal, upon pressing offered link, takes you to “Sales Force Iberia” with only log in details, no where to create an account, rather bizarre, just curious if anyone else has encountered this, not a problem as I will have paperwork with me at check in
SxMan likes this.
Old Jan 19, 2022, 1:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci Extraordinaire, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold (ex BD)
It's the system that BA/IB are using to manage document uploads. You shouldn't see that username/password box but it's happened to me before as well. It looks like the link is invalid.
Old Jan 19, 2022, 2:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Gold , HH Diamond , IHG Diamond Elite, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by layz
It's the system that BA/IB are using to manage document uploads. You shouldn't see that username/password box but it's happened to me before as well. It looks like the link is invalid.

My thoughts as well, good old BA IT system at work again, no hardship, will spend a few more minutes at the Airport with the relevant paperwork

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.