Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Anyone else missing tier points / avios from flights in November?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2022, 2:12 am
Original Poster

Just checked my BA account and realised a flight I took on the 18th November hasn't been credited to my tier points / avios. Strangely, the flight shows up in my past bookings, just not in my statement (the flight was a normal ticketed flight).

Anyone else missing credit from around this time? I seem to remember it coincides roughly with the Avios migration downtime.
Old Jan 14, 2022, 4:44 am

Yes! I flew LHR - MAD - LHR on 19 / 21 Nov. Had lots of issues with my booking so didn't expect them to post correctly. After about 3 weeks I filed a claim for missing Avois as neither flight had credited.

Oddly, both claims now show as rejected - it says to refer to our email for more details of why, obviously I have received no emails, however the return portion which I was booted off and ended up on standby but ultimately able to fly has been posted since my claim.

I asked CS about it when I had to call about something else and they said they couldn't access the details and I would need to email Customer Relations. I don't know if I can be bothered to type out the whole story.
Old Jan 21, 2022, 3:36 am

Outbound 31st Oct, Ret 2nd Nov LHR-ARN, ARN-HEL-LHR. It's in my transactions but showing 0 TPs. Doh.
Old Jan 21, 2022, 4:13 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by rafikibob
Outbound 31st Oct, Ret 2nd Nov LHR-ARN, ARN-HEL-LHR. It's in my transactions but showing 0 TPs. Doh.
mine too, but was fixed overnight after PMing the very helpful BAmissingavios
Old Jan 21, 2022, 11:57 am

Programs: BA Gold; Hilton Honors Diamond
Yes, my November 24th flight from LAS to LAX with Alaska never posted. It finally did today, after I submitted a claim online, but it took multiple e-mails and follow-up messages before the missing Avios and TPs were credited.
Old Jan 21, 2022, 12:48 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Virtuoso, FSPP, Hyatt Prive, Hilton Impressario, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Roswood Elite, MO Fan Club
Sorry who did you message and where?
Old Jan 21, 2022, 1:20 pm

SEA-LHR

I flew First SEA-LHR in November. I used my Alaska Mileage Plan number, but after no miles were posted I called Alaska. The miles still did not post, so I submitted a claim in writing enclosing my return boarding pass and ticket receipt. I wonder if the problem was related to the BA Executive Club being down whilst traveling?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.