Wiki Posts
Search

Busy Oct/22 to MCO (land of the mouse)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2021, 9:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Busy Oct/22 to MCO (land of the mouse)

Have a booking LHR to MCO in October, just before the half term weeks start. Was an A350 but just now had notice that changed to a 777. Economy now zeroed out - seems genuinely full as they have added a third (LGW) flight to take up the slack. (and same thing happened to next day but Y2 here)

Amazed demand is so high this far out!
becks1 likes this.
Old Dec 14, 2021, 10:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Not surprised, imagine demand is through the roof, and there must be millions of FTVs desperately being used. No wonder we can't get through on the phones !
Old Dec 14, 2021, 10:36 am

Just had my Sept 22 LHR-MCO flights changed to 777 and old style 8 across in club. Only row 10 onwards shown for seating selection so I guess first zeroed out though could be flub situation nearer time. Disappointing A350 removed but as its a 2-4-1 booking I will get over it.
Old Dec 14, 2021, 10:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by Mike Skyflier
Just had my Sept 22 LHR-MCO flights changed to 777 and old style 8 across in club. Only row 10 onwards shown for seating selection so I guess first zeroed out though could be flub situation nearer time. Disappointing A350 removed but as its a 2-4-1 booking I will get over it.
Seems to be a 77R: https://www.aerolopa.com/ba-type-77r

Was rather disappointed to have lost the A350 as it was going to be my first BA A350 CW flight and to be back in the old seats rather than the new Club Suites, but there are worse things in life!
Mike Skyflier likes this.
Old Dec 14, 2021, 10:54 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by Mike Skyflier
Just checked and our LHR-MCO returns (April-May) have also been “downgraded” from an A350 to 777. Might be a 77J - rows 2-5 then 10 & 11 in Club, nothing in between.

Now, rationally, I appreciate that this may change a few times between now and then so little point in getting too worried about plane types. But also, booooo.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.