Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CE Champagne

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2021, 2:06 am

Originally Posted by bafan
Well, colour me amazed. I complained about the drinks service etc and I’ve just been given a £50 evoucher with the cut-n-paste apology.

As ever, BA never ceases to surprise me…
If a lot of us complain it will be more cost effective to increase stocks of champagne than keep doling out £50 vouchers. I'm submitting mine now.
bafan likes this.
Old Oct 15, 2021, 2:23 am

Programs: BD Silver, HH Gold, BA Silver, CX Gold
Same - £50 voucher with 12 month expiry for complaining.
PGberkshire likes this.
Old Oct 15, 2021, 9:06 am

Programs: British Airways GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond & Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by paulaf
If a lot of us complain it will be more cost effective to increase stocks of champagne than keep doling out £50 vouchers. I'm submitting mine now.
Isnt it the case that they cannot get the supplies? rather than cheapness...

£50, not bad - could be more than the POUG that got people into CE in the first place
Old Oct 15, 2021, 10:48 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by PGberkshire
Isnt it the case that they cannot get the supplies? rather than cheapness...

£50, not bad - could be more than the POUG that got people into CE in the first place
I wasn’t complaining just about the lack of fizz, but also the slow/poor service due to lack of staff on the rtn journey, compared to outbound; and also lamentable size of the starter and pud.
AnaTravel likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.