Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

January 2022 flight cancellations and operational changes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

January 2022 flight cancellations and operational changes

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2021, 1:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by msm2000uk
CDG doesnt have a transfer route without exiting through Arrivals, meaning you have to go round, past check-in, back through security, and it all takes a very long time.

M
All Non-Schengen terminals and concourses in CDG have a transfer route. Although, I am not sure if they are all ( especially the one at Terminal 2A/2C where BA uses ) open at this time.
salut0 likes this.
Old Dec 28, 2021, 1:39 pm
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
My LHR-MXP has been cancelled in January, and I note MXP is now down to 1 service a day - meaning positioning just got a lot more complicated!

Would FTers recommend flying in the night before (the BA service is 07:35 so forget that!), or should I fly into MXP the same day and hope I land on time?

M
Old Jan 7, 2022, 3:49 am

Cancelled: LHR-MRS 21st January (BA368)
Old Jan 7, 2022, 10:02 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC, Eurostar
Just had a notification that the VRN rotation on Sunday 23rd January has been cancelled. Was supposed to go out on the 14th, but that one still shows as going for now.
Old Jan 7, 2022, 10:21 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA PLT PRO, AGR, Strawberry (Nordic Choice), Marriott Bonvoy
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
All Non-Schengen terminals and concourses in CDG have a transfer route. Although, I am not sure if they are all ( especially the one at Terminal 2A/2C where BA uses ) open at this time.
CDG T2A has a clearly signposted transfer route in use which I used on January 2nd 2022. Details here:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/33865463-post763.html

and photos here:
https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/33873321-post765.html
Old Jan 7, 2022, 3:24 pm

Programs: BA Gold
No flights to BRU in week of Feb 1st
Old Jan 9, 2022, 12:05 am

Programs: BA GGL, TK E (*G), ITA exec
What is going on with BRU?
No flights at all from 17th Jan to 4th Feb? Do someone has any hint regarding why?
I'm beginning to seriously worry for my end of February flights and for the route in general!
Old Jan 9, 2022, 12:43 pm

Originally Posted by Lefly
What is going on with BRU?
No flights at all from 17th Jan to 4th Feb? Do someone has any hint regarding why?
I'm beginning to seriously worry for my end of February flights and for the route in general!
Although I live in Belgium, I ditched BRU some years ago. Never liked the airport, to quote an American fellow traveller arriving in Zaventem: "It feels like a morgue".
Switched to AMS or RTM as usual port of departure. However, even these starting points are not 100% stable at the moment. The number of schedule changes on AMS-LHR and LHR-AMS are uncountable.
Old Jan 9, 2022, 5:00 pm

BA312 flight was delayed nearly 4hrs today and almost cancelled, due to two of cabin crew testing positive for COVID as PCR tests are required for overnight stays.
Old Jan 10, 2022, 4:19 am

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL (OWE), SA LifePlat (*G), BD Gold to the end, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Skyrocker
BA312 flight was delayed nearly 4hrs today and almost cancelled, due to two of cabin crew testing positive for COVID as PCR tests are required for overnight stays.
Heathrow to Amman to save others checking
LCSinTexas likes this.
Old Jan 12, 2022, 9:52 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
MXP has just been binned by BA on quite a few dates (potentially the whole of January).

It's affected a few of my trips towards the end of the month, albeit I've been moved to LIN.

M

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.