Old Jul 23, 2021, 8:43 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Oxon Flyer
Print Wikipost

20% off all BA flights, book by 25 July

Search this Thread

Old Jul 23, 2021, 4:27 am
Original Poster

Programs: Sir Ratechaser Seigneur de la Patience d'un Saint (Mucci), BA Silver, Starbucks Gold
20% off all BA flights, book by 25 July

From a mail I just got, Olympics specific promotion:

To kick off the celebration, we’re offering our Executive Club Members 20% offworldwide flights when you book by midnight 25 July 2021. Simply use the code TeamGB1 on a European escape or code TeamGB2 on a break further afield.

Flight only, doesn't apply to holidays...
paulaf and Speedbird7304 like this.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 4:37 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Volare Executive / Skyteam Elite+
Yeah, up to end May '22 - do we think things will be flying by then?? (I really hope so...)
Old Jul 23, 2021, 4:50 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
I haven't got it yet. Can it be used with a FTV?
Old Jul 23, 2021, 4:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Anyone able to share the T&C's of this promo?
Is it targeted to UK based members or UK departures like 95% of the promos since-COVID or is this promo valid on all routes for all BAEC members?
Nephoi likes this.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 4:55 am

Programs: BA GGL, Hilton Diamond
lemme guess: only usable for UK depature and pricing in GBP....
florens, Beltway2A and ISTFlyer like this.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 4:55 am

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by ringingup
I haven't got it yet. Can it be used with a FTV?
Yes, I've just cancelled one of my bookings for a FTV and then used the code + FTV.
paulaf, ratechaser, SxMan and 3 others like this.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 4:57 am

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, Eurostar CB, IHG Spire, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz President Circle
Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
Anyone able to share the T&C's of this promo?
Is it targeted to UK based members or UK departures like 95% of the promos since-COVID or is this promo valid on all routes for all BAEC members?
https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb...&gclsrc=ds#TnC
Old Jul 23, 2021, 5:13 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Thanks but I will also put them here for future reference:
=====
1. The Promotion Codes “TeamGB1” and “TeamGB2” are only eligible to UK Executive Club Members. Members must be logged into their Executive Club account at ba.com or call via a British Airways Engagement Centre to participate in this offer.

2. Subject to the conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions, the Promotion Codes “TeamGB1” and “TeamGB2” allow all logged in UK Executive Club Members to receive 20% off any new booking on British Airways marketed and operated flights only. The Promotion Code discount is off the total price including taxes, fees and carrier charges.

3. The Promotion Code “TeamGB1” is valid on all Euro Traveller and Club Europe flights, where the total flight spend is Ł100 or more.

4. The Promotion Code “TeamGB2” is valid on all World Traveller, World Traveller Plus and Club World (excluding First) flights, where the total flight spend is Ł300 or more.

5. The Promotion Codes “TeamGB1” and “TeamGB2” are valid on:

a. Flight bookings made between 00:00 BST 23 July 2021 and 23:59 BST 25 July 2021

b. For travel from 1 August 2021. All travel must be completed by 25 May 2022

c. BA marketed and operated flights only (including BA CityFlyer). The Promotion Codes do not apply to travel on any BA franchisee or oneworld Alliance airline, or any flight operated by a codeshare partner

e. The discount is applicable to bookings for children and infants, when contained on the same booking as an adult

6. The Promotion Codes are not valid on:

a. The following bookings: Flight + Car, Flight + Hotel, hotels, other ancillaries, First, Avios part payment, reward flights or upgrades

b. industry discounted fares (including agency, industry, employee discounts) inclusive holidays, group discount fares, child/infant fares or senior citizen fares, whether booked in one of the qualifying classes

c. bookings made with any other vouchers/Promotion Codes and

d. any BA staff friends and family offers (for example, Hotline).

7. To use the Promotion Codes, UK Executive Club Members must make a booking between 00:00 BST 23 July 2021 and 23:59 BST 25 July 2021.

Bookings can be made in one of two ways:

· Entering the Promotion Code into the “Promotion Code” field on the Price Quote page of the ba.com booking form. NOT the e-voucher field. If the Promotion code is entered in the e-voucher field the discount will NOT be applied.

· Calling 0844 493 0 787 and quoting the Promotion Code to the telephone operator prior to payment. Telephone bookings are subject to a Ł5 non-refundable fee.

· The Promotion Codes are not available for bookings made through other channels (for example, at the airport).

8. Promotion Code travel is subject to availability and capacity control. There is no guarantee that you will be able to purchase tickets on your preferred flight. Certain flights may have very limited or no availability on certain dates because of existing bookings.

9. Promotion Codes cannot be used retrospectively. No cash or credit alternative is available. The code can only be used once.

10. These Promotion Codes apply to new bookings only, made between 00:00 BST 23 July 2021 and 23:59 BST 25 July 2021. Only one promotion code may be used per booking.

11. All bookings made under these Promotion Codes will be covered by the fare rules and conditions of the original fare. This includes any applicable refund and change fees.

12. Flights booked under these Promotion Codes can be refunded online which will be refunded at the discounted price paid subject to the fare rules for the class of the ticket booked. Any refund or cancellation made over the telephone is subject to a service charge.

13. If a ticket is cancelled or refunded, the Promotion Codes cannot be reactivated or reused for a new booking, this includes schedule changes issued by BA and not accepted by the eligible participant.

14. All travel on BA flights is subject to British Airways general conditions of carriage for passengers and baggage (and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket or itinerary).

15. The promoters are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to these Promotion Code misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the Promotion Codes.

16. Where any personal data is taken it shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the Promotion Codes and will be subject to BA’s Privacy Policy.

17. BA reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of these Promotion Codes and any tickets or vouchers issued at Promotion Code prices in the event of major catastrophe, war, earthquake, civil or military disturbance, strike, pandemic or epidemic, or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BA.

18. Promotion Code materials form part of these terms and conditions. These Promotion Codes are governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.

19. The promoter of this Promotion Code is British Airways Plc, Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, West Drayton UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777.
squawk, rockflyertalk and s1362083 like this.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 5:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by Nephoi
lemme guess: only usable for UK depature and pricing in GBP....
Your guess is correct.
Not surprising at all.
RB211 and Nephoi like this.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 5:17 am

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, Eurostar CB, IHG Spire, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz President Circle
Your guess is correct.
Not surprising at all.
Is it? From what I'm reading, it's good for any BA operated flight

edit: Never mind, I get an error saying not valid when paying in this currency when booking ex OSL
Nephoi likes this.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 5:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by s1362083
Is it? From what I'm reading, it's good for any BA operated flight
Yes but it's limited to UK Executive Club members.
Rest-of-the-world members can't benefit from this promo.
SxMan likes this.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 5:20 am

Programs: Mucci; BAEC GGL; (In memoriam: KLM Flying Dutchman Royal Wing & FB Platinum Elite)
Appears to work for domestic UK flights as well
ThatT1Feeling likes this.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 5:21 am

Yes but it's limited to UK Executive Club members.
Rest-of-the-world members can't benefit from this promo.
True, but that doesn't strictly mean a UK BAEC member couldn't book ex. EU though does it?

I've edited my comment to say it does give an error when doing non GBP booking but I don't actually see the exclusion in terms.
adrianlondon and ISTFlyer like this.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 5:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: Sir Ratechaser Seigneur de la Patience d'un Saint (Mucci), BA Silver, Starbucks Gold
Originally Posted by 86BA7
Yes, I've just cancelled one of my bookings for a FTV and then used the code + FTV.
Now THAT is a nice bonus. Still on the lookout for a suitable place to go in August, so a nicely timed offer for me...
86BA7 likes this.
Old Jul 23, 2021, 5:35 am

Programs: BAEC, IHG, Nandos
Originally Posted by 86BA7
Thanks for this, had just booked yesterday using a FTV. Cancelled, new FTV emailed within minutes and rebooked saving 20% :-)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.