Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Jan 2022 GGL Renewal - Further extension

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2021, 12:38 am
Original Poster

Jan 2022 GGL Renewal - Further extension

With the continued closure of the routes I use for work (SG,HK, KL) and no sign of the US opening on the 17th May do we believe further extensions will be applied for members who missed out by 6 days with the extension confirmed in March? How likely is BA to address this with under 50% of the year likely to be usable (Assuming US opens in the Summer at some point). Seems like a number of people would be impacted by this.
Old May 1, 2021, 1:40 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
I assume that your renewal year ends 8 January 2022 and current card expiry is 28 February 2022?

So at the moment you are in your reduced threshold year. BA have announced recently that they are protecting those with year ends from July to December this year and you are just outside that. Do keep an eye on this thread as there may be further announcements at some point https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/brit...r-updates.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.