Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA partnership with Randox Health: Covid PCR Tests £60

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA partnership with Randox Health: Covid PCR Tests £60

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2021, 1:01 am

Just ordered 4 test from chronomics, You should take screenshots of price with order instead of charging 40GBP (4x10GBP) they charged my card 100GBP , looks like discount is 20 per whole order but their page showing per item....they should still honour this...
Old Jul 11, 2021, 6:04 am

Programs: BA Executive Club and OnBusiness
Another data point - dropped Randox 2 day test at Hampstead box yesterday (Sat) at 11am, result arrived by email today (Sunday) at 11am
Old Jul 11, 2021, 7:37 am

Programs: BA Gold. EI GoldCircle
Originally Posted by Garimi
Just ordered 4 test from chronomics, You should take screenshots of price with order instead of charging 40GBP (4x10GBP) they charged my card 100GBP , looks like discount is 20 per whole order but their page showing per item....they should still honour this...
I just order 2 tests and I clicked on complete order and the prove says £20 but been charged £40
Old Jul 11, 2021, 9:06 am

Programs: BA, Accor, Hilton, ITA
We ordered Randox at home which dispatched Friday via DPD, we landed Saturday, but they hadn’t arrived. We did get a tracking number for DPD but it just shows they’ve received the order details and expecting the parcel shortly! This indicates to me it is not even in transit yet. Our Day 2 is tomorrow, so not sure about this really, that’s really poor they left it so late and with a weekend knowing our Day 0 was Saturday.
Old Jul 12, 2021, 12:58 pm

Programs: BA, Accor, Hilton, ITA
So, DPD delivered our test this afternoon, Day 2. Lucky really! Popped it into the Manchester Dropbox before the 4pm daily deadline!
Old Jul 12, 2021, 5:31 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Accor Plat
Expresstest

In preparation for our flight to St Lucia on Friday, we used the Expresstest drive through facility at LHR Long Term T4 car park.
Swabbed in situ (ie in our car) at 12.15pm Monday. Results emailed 8pm same day. £59/head.

Very straight forward.
Old Jul 13, 2021, 8:32 am

Programs: BA GGL/GfL; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Ambassador; IHG Diamond;
Has anyone who ordered Chronomics with the BA discount code actually had their kits shipped yet?
Old Jul 13, 2021, 9:17 am

Programs: British Airways GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond & Marriott Gold
deleted

Last edited by PGberkshire; Jul 13, 2021 at 9:53 am
Old Jul 13, 2021, 5:20 pm

Originally Posted by flyingnomad
Has anyone who ordered Chronomics with the BA discount code actually had their kits shipped yet?
I purchased on Sunday and had a note in my account details that it was to ship on the 12th…
nothing as of yet.

was thinking of logging an issue with Amex over the price paid and the price listed too once I actually receive and register the tests
Old Jul 14, 2021, 1:19 am

Programs: BA Gold
Just to check.

I am about to travel to Spain in August. For the Day 2 PCR tests, I think I am right in saying that the test doesn't need to be booked prior to arriving in Spain. Instead I can book later and add this booking ref to the UK locator form 48hr before returning to the UK?
Old Jul 14, 2021, 4:38 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by BillyBleach
Just to check.

I am about to travel to Spain in August. For the Day 2 PCR tests, I think I am right in saying that the test doesn't need to be booked prior to arriving in Spain. Instead I can book later and add this booking ref to the UK locator form 48hr before returning to the UK?
That is correct, I booked my tests on the day before flying back into the UK, so way after I had left the UK. Just make sure that you leave enough time to receive the confirmation code, I received mine by email instantly (Randox & Collinson) but apparently the Scottish government portal tests might delay sending you the confirmation codes that you need until the day after you order them.
BillyBleach likes this.
Old Jul 14, 2021, 9:52 am

Programs: BA GGL/GfL; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Ambassador; IHG Diamond;
Originally Posted by HarryBA
I purchased on Sunday and had a note in my account details that it was to ship on the 12th…
nothing as of yet.

was thinking of logging an issue with Amex over the price paid and the price listed too once I actually receive and register the tests

Mine had the same ship date (12th), but seems to have finally shipped today.
Old Jul 14, 2021, 11:35 am

Originally Posted by flyingnomad
Mine had the same ship date (12th), but seems to have finally shipped today.
likewise.
Old Jul 14, 2021, 1:09 pm

Programs: BA Gold, HHons diamond
Having hopefully navigated what seems to be to be a labyrinth of complex rules in booking tests, I am just amazed at how I have been required to give details of my name, address, date of birth, flight number, passport number, telephone number, email address, and credit card details to a firm I have no experience of and about whom I have no confidence that they will safeguard the information. Normally I would run a mile from doing this. Does anyone want to try to persuade me that this is going to end well from a data perspective?
justin_krusty likes this.

Last edited by Nickl; Jul 14, 2021 at 1:17 pm
Old Jul 14, 2021, 1:36 pm

Programs: BA Gold, KFC 'The Colonel's Club' Palladium tier, Mucci des Visions Célestes du Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Originally Posted by Nickl
Having hopefully navigated what seems to be to be a labyrinth of complex rules in booking tests, I am just amazed at how I have been required to give details of my name, address, date of birth, flight number, passport number, telephone number, email address, and credit card details to a firm I have no experience of and about whom I have no confidence that they will safeguard the information. Normally I would run a mile from doing this. Does anyone want to try to persuade me that this is going to end well from a data perspective?
Aren’t most of those required to go on the certificate, or to pay for it? If you have doubts you could always check the privacy policies of the companies?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.