FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   BA to offer discounted rapid COVID-19 test kits for travellers to take abroad (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/2035217-ba-offer-discounted-rapid-covid-19-test-kits-travellers-take-abroad.html)

Tobias-UK Mar 4, 2021 12:29 am

BA to offer discounted rapid COVID-19 test kits for travellers to take abroad

• To give its customers peace of mind when planning future travel, British Airways is offering discounted rates with Government-approved COVID-19 testing providers, including Qured
  • Qured will deliver rapid, professionally administered antigen test kits to British Airways customers at an exclusive, discounted price of £33
  • The test kits can be taken abroad and used anywhere in the world. Following a video consultation with a health advisor, results are available in 20 minutes
  • Qured test kits remove uncertainty for customers who may be unsure how to source a pre-departure test while in a foreign country
  • In addition, British Airways customers have access to preferential rates with multiple COVID-19 testing providers offering a range of convenient PCR, lamp, antibody and antigen testing options
  • Before they fly, customers can upload their COVID-19 test results to the VeriFLY app on selected routes* – a mobile travel health passport – to certify their test certificates before leaving home and enjoy a fast track experience at the airport Thursday, 4 March - To give ultimate peace of mind when planning future travel, British Airways has today announced that its customers can order discounted global antigen tests from Government-approved COVID-19 testing provider, Qured, at an exclusive price of £33.

The rapid test kits are ultra-convenient and can be ordered to any UK address. Designed to be portable, customers can take the kits with them abroad, in preparation for their return journey to the UK.

The simple test is remotely administered by a professional health advisor over a scheduled video call. The health advisor will guide the customer through taking a nose and throat swab and processing the sample. Verified results are available after 20 minutes, and the customer can download a ‘fit to fly’ certificate if the test is negative.

British Airways’ CEO Sean Doyle, said: “As we look forward and prepare for a safe return to travel, we remain focused on finding and offering the most convenient and affordable testing options for our customers.

“Our teams were pleased to discover Qured, a unique new option which removes uncertainty and unnecessary expense for customers who may be concerned about sourcing a pre-departure test while away from home.”

Qured’s CEO Alex Templeton, said: “Our accessible rapid testing service takes the hassle out of finding a test abroad. As a trusted healthcare provider we look forward to delivering an exceptional patient experience to British Airways’ customers and to working with them on a safe return to travel.”

To find out more information on Qured, and all the other testing options and discounts available, customers should visit British Airways’ testing page on ba.com
  • To offer customers further reassurance before travel, the airline recently began trialling a new travel health app, VeriFLY. The digital health travel passport, which can be downloaded to a mobile device, is designed to check customers meet the entry requirements of their destination by providing digital health document verification and confirming eligibility, before they depart for the airport.

• Test results from Qured and other test providers can be safely and securely uploaded to the app. British Airways is in talks with all test providers to seek opportunities to have test results automatically sent to the VeriFLY app, to make the process even easier.

The airline continues to work on the development of the IATA Travel Pass and is exploring all digital travel verification solutions to support its customers when travel re-starts.

Tobias-UK Mar 4, 2021 12:37 am

This is great news. When I returned from the USA a couple of weeks ago we had to pay $300 each for a test. This test is valid for pre-arrival testing for travel to the UK. The official price is £39 but BA customers are entitled to a 15% discount using the discount code BATRAVEL15.

More details and to order look here: https://qured.com/returning-to-engla...source=website

ENTP Mar 4, 2021 12:59 am

If this is widely accepted, this is a brilliant step forward and well done BA and Qured

BerksFlyer Mar 4, 2021 1:08 am

Their claim that it ensures a ‘fast track experience at the airport’ is a bold one. With people having to wait up to seven hours in a queue on arrival at Heathrow will this test swift them to the front of the queue? I presume not. I can understand how it might help at check in and boarding but not at immigration when there are already a thousand people in the queue when you arrive and only a handful of booths open processing those people.

The whole issue around making travel easier seems complex and needs sorting and although this seems like a good step forward it’s not going to solve some of the bigger issues. If the queues are seven hours with travel as light as it is now imagine what they will be like when larger numbers return.

swiss_global Mar 4, 2021 1:11 am

As far as I know, there are no countries which accept a self test as evidence, it's always a lab result, sometimes even to specific technologies or languages the lab result is presented in.

sunshinebob Mar 4, 2021 1:17 am

The only issue I foresee is availability of slots for the video if each test takes 20 mins. One health advisor will be able to do 3 tests an hour so if there is 10,000 passengers a day you will need about 140 advisors working 24 hours a day to deal with everybody. This assumes you will be able to book slots 24 hours a day - which of course you will need to if you're on different time zones.

Its a step forwards albeit a small one.

fruitcage Mar 4, 2021 1:41 am

Also assumes a good enough internet connection for a predictable and stable video call.

Tobias-UK Mar 4, 2021 1:41 am

Originally Posted by BerksFlyer (Post 33076162)
Their claim that it ensures a ‘fast track experience at the airport’ is a bold one. With people having to wait up to seven hours in a queue on arrival at Heathrow will this test swift them to the front of the queue? I presume not. I can understand how it might help at check in and boarding but not at immigration when there are already a thousand people in the queue when you arrive and only a handful of booths open processing those people.

The whole issue around making travel easier seems complex and needs sorting and although this seems like a good step forward it’s not going to solve some of the bigger issues. If the queues are seven hours with travel as light as it is now imagine what they will be like when larger numbers return.

You appear to have missed the opening portion of that paragraph “Before they fly”. The fast track is a reference to the departure process, not arrival. Unfortunately airlines are at the behest of the Immigration Service when it comes to arrival formalities.

Tobias-UK Mar 4, 2021 1:45 am

Originally Posted by swiss_global (Post 33076166)
As far as I know, there are no countries which accept a self test as evidence, it's always a lab result, sometimes even to specific technologies or languages the lab result is presented in.

This test is approved by the UK Government for those travelling to the UK. This test is not being promoted for use to enable travel to other countries. You will find other tests are available on the links provided that would satisfy the requirements for those intending to travel to other countries and discounts are available to BA customers.

Tobias-UK Mar 4, 2021 1:52 am

Originally Posted by sunshinebob (Post 33076169)
The only issue I foresee is availability of slots for the video if each test takes 20 mins. One health advisor will be able to do 3 tests an hour so if there is 10,000 passengers a day you will need about 140 advisors working 24 hours a day to deal with everybody. This assumes you will be able to book slots 24 hours a day - which of course you will need to if you're on different time zones.

Its a step forwards albeit a small one.

I disagree. This is a great option at a great price. I spent hours in the US trying to find a testing centre that could provide what the UK requires. When I did find one it was $300 each, 45 minute drive to the testing car park, 20 minutes wait to be done, a 45 minute drive back and then a 70 minute round trip the next day to collect the test results and certificate.

This option is £33.15 and can be done from the comfort of your hotel, office or home and results uploaded to the App 20 minutes later. That’s a huge step forward in my book. Especially when you look at the inconvenience and expense of the alternatives.

Paul Banks Mar 4, 2021 1:53 am

I think this is a massive step forward in helping some normality to return, especially if other countries start to accept it outgoing.

Now if only the NHS home test could be used that would be amazing. My wife it doing two of them a week currently being a teacher. Though on one verifies it was actually her that took the test.

13901 Mar 4, 2021 1:56 am

Sorry if I miss one key point: is this test allowed as a valid test for arrival/returning into the UK? If so, it's the best thing BA did since they introduced Mount Gay rum on BoB.

Pilot37 Mar 4, 2021 2:05 am

Originally Posted by 13901 (Post 33076205)
Sorry if I miss one key point: is this test allowed as a valid test for arrival/returning into the UK? If so, it's the best thing BA did since they introduced Mount Gay rum on BoB.

Yes - this test is recognised as an approved test by the Govt for the pre-departure 72hr test to be taken before coming to the U.K.

Pilot37

13901 Mar 4, 2021 2:12 am

Originally Posted by Pilot37 (Post 33076220)
Yes - this test is recognised as an approved test by the Govt for the pre-departure 72hr test to be taken before coming to the U.K.

Pilot37

Brilliant. In the super-remote eventuality that I need to travel somewhere in the next X months I know what to do!

Tobias-UK Mar 4, 2021 2:39 am

Originally Posted by Paul Banks (Post 33076200)
I think this is a massive step forward in helping some normality to return, especially if other countries start to accept it outgoing.

Now if only the NHS home test could be used that would be amazing. My wife it doing two of them a week currently being a teacher. Though [no] one verifies it was actually her that took the test.

And that’s why this test must be done remotely in front of a Qured Health Advisor for the results to be valid under UK law and a Fit to Fly Certificate issued.

adrianlondon Mar 4, 2021 2:47 am

I assume two of these can't be used instead of the £210 tests one has to buy, even if not staying long enough to use, after arriving in the UK?

Edit: Answered my own question. As expected, the answer is a clear No :)

13901 Mar 4, 2021 2:58 am

Originally Posted by Tobias-UK (Post 33076252)
And that’s why this test must be done remotely in front of a Qured Health Advisor for the results to be valid under UK law and a Fit to Fly Certificate issued.

So, to enter the country one must have a test administered by/in front of a health official... but to leave self isolation one must do the £210 NHS test by him/herself, correct? Isn't that a bit inconsistent?

PUCCI GALORE Mar 4, 2021 3:01 am

Originally Posted by swiss_global (Post 33076166)

If the UK government is prepared to accept this as a valid test result for arrival purposes then this is a brilliant step forward. It means that, given that the UK has surprisingly ran so far ahead of the rest of Europe with the vaccine roll-out, one does not have to faff around abroad to have a test done. Whether the rest of Europe allows UK arrivals is , of course, another matter and they will, of course, require a lab result.

I must be added that the price is extremely reasonable compared with the gouging that is taking place elsewhere - France is an exception. I was tested and it cost €0 -

Tobias-UK Mar 4, 2021 3:10 am

Originally Posted by 13901 (Post 33076262)
So, to enter the country one must have a test administered by/in front of a health official... but to leave self isolation one must do the £210 NHS test by him/herself, correct? Isn't that a bit inconsistent?

Not really, the £210 (quarantine day 2 and 8) tests do not grant you entry to the UK and do not allow you to escape from your self-isolation or quarantine. Those tests are monitoring tests only. All positive results will be further analysed to check for any new variants coming in from abroad.

13901 Mar 4, 2021 3:14 am

Originally Posted by Tobias-UK (Post 33076275)
Not really, the £210 (quarantine day 2 and 8) tests do not grant you entry to the UK and do not allow you to escape from your self-isolation or quarantine. Those tests are monitoring tests only. All positive results will be further analysed to check for any new variants coming in from abroad.

I was referring to the methodology of the test. In one case it must be done under supervision, in another I can do it by myself...

Tobias-UK Mar 4, 2021 3:17 am

Originally Posted by 13901 (Post 33076278)
I was referring to the methodology of the test. In one case it must be done under supervision, in another I can do it by myself...

The supervision is a requirement for the purpose of establishing and confirming identity and to allow the subsequent issue of a Fit to Fly Certificate to permit travel to the UK.

Ldnn1 Mar 4, 2021 3:59 am

Originally Posted by Tobias-UK (Post 33076281)
The supervision is a requirement for the purpose of establishing and confirming identity and to allow the subsequent issue of a Fit to Fly Certificate to permit travel to the UK.

It is not a requirement under the entry regime that a test is supervised. There is nothing preventing you doing an unsupervised home test kit (like the NHS one, but private) which gets sent off to a laboratory, and those tests are fine for entering the UK, even though it is quite obvious that you could use someone else's sample. But clearly no provider worth its salt is going to allow you to effectively self-certify a result at home.

Tobias-UK Mar 4, 2021 5:16 am

Originally Posted by Ldnn1 (Post 33076309)
It is not a requirement under the entry regime that a test is supervised. There is nothing preventing you doing an unsupervised home test kit (like the NHS one, but private) which gets sent off to a laboratory, and those tests are fine for entering the UK, even though it is quite obvious that you could use someone else's sample. But clearly no provider worth its salt is going to allow you to effectively self-certify a result at home.

For the purposes of this topic it is required. When you register with (and subsequently order a test from) Qured you must enter your passport number and name as it appears in your passport. This is a vital part of the VeriFly integration and part of the identification process that gives this test efficacy in validating the Fit to Fly certificate.

Once you've taken the test with the Qured Health Advisor you are required to take a clear photograph of the result placed next to your photo ID and email it to Qured for validation. Validations take approximately one hour.

Ldnn1 Mar 4, 2021 5:22 am

Originally Posted by Tobias-UK (Post 33076374)
For the purposes of this topic it is required. When you register with (and subsequently order a test from) Qured you must enter your passport number and name as it appears in your passport. This is a vital part of the VeriFly integration and part of the identification process that gives this test efficacy in validating the Fit to Fly certificate.

Once you've taken the test with the Qured Health Advisor you need to take a clear picture the result placed next to your photo ID and email it to Qured for validation. Validations take approximately one hour.

But that's a Qured and/or VeriFly requirement, not a requirement for the test notification 'to be valid under UK law'.

It may well be a requirement as part of Qured's accreditation as a testing provider in the UK, but that's separate from the inbound testing requirement.

Tobias-UK Mar 4, 2021 5:38 am

Originally Posted by Ldnn1 (Post 33076379)
But that's a Qured and/or VeriFly requirement, not a requirement for it 'to be valid under UK law'.

This is not a discussion about law, it is a discussion about the Qured 'Return to the UK' COVID-19 test. We are discussing an important development that will help those who need to undertake international travel and which will be of great interest to FlyerTalkers, especially once we are all allowed to travel again.

Let's try to avoid taking this off topic with distracting discussion where the laymen jump in and try to educate the lawyers in the intricacies of law and instead concentrate our efforts on the procedures and practicalities of this welcome development.

i_travel_for_work Mar 4, 2021 6:22 am

Originally Posted by Tobias-UK (Post 33076122)
  • To give its customers peace of mind when planning future travel, British Airways is offering discounted rates with Government-approved COVID-19 testing providers, including Qured
  • Qured will deliver rapid, professionally administered antigen test kits to British Airways customers at an exclusive, discounted price of £33
  • The test kits can be taken abroad and used anywhere in the world. Following a video consultation with a health advisor, results are available in 20 minutes
  • Qured test kits remove uncertainty for customers who may be unsure how to source a pre-departure test while in a foreign country
  • In addition, British Airways customers have access to preferential rates with multiple COVID-19 testing providers offering a range of convenient PCR, lamp, antibody and antigen testing options
  • Before they fly, customers can upload their COVID-19 test results to the VeriFLY app on selected routes* – a mobile travel health passport – to certify their test certificates before leaving home and enjoy a fast track experience at the airport Thursday, 4 March - To give ultimate peace of mind when planning future travel, British Airways has today announced that its customers can order discounted global antigen tests from Government-approved COVID-19 testing provider, Qured, at an exclusive price of £33.

The rapid test kits are ultra-convenient and can be ordered to any UK address. Designed to be portable, customers can take the kits with them abroad, in preparation for their return journey to the UK.

The simple test is remotely administered by a professional health advisor over a scheduled video call. The health advisor will guide the customer through taking a nose and throat swab and processing the sample. Verified results are available after 20 minutes, and the customer can download a ‘fit to fly’ certificate if the test is negative.

British Airways’ CEO Sean Doyle, said: “As we look forward and prepare for a safe return to travel, we remain focused on finding and offering the most convenient and affordable testing options for our customers.

“Our teams were pleased to discover Qured, a unique new option which removes uncertainty and unnecessary expense for customers who may be concerned about sourcing a pre-departure test while away from home.”

Qured’s CEO Alex Templeton, said: “Our accessible rapid testing service takes the hassle out of finding a test abroad. As a trusted healthcare provider we look forward to delivering an exceptional patient experience to British Airways’ customers and to working with them on a safe return to travel.”

To find out more information on Qured, and all the other testing options and discounts available, customers should visit British Airways’ testing page on ba.com
  • To offer customers further reassurance before travel, the airline recently began trialling a new travel health app, VeriFLY. The digital health travel passport, which can be downloaded to a mobile device, is designed to check customers meet the entry requirements of their destination by providing digital health document verification and confirming eligibility, before they depart for the airport.

• Test results from Qured and other test providers can be safely and securely uploaded to the app. British Airways is in talks with all test providers to seek opportunities to have test results automatically sent to the VeriFLY app, to make the process even easier.

The airline continues to work on the development of the IATA Travel Pass and is exploring all digital travel verification solutions to support its customers when travel re-starts.

Do we know if countries will start accepting this to enter them? Would be a good enhancement!

alex67500 Mar 4, 2021 6:50 am

Originally Posted by 13901 (Post 33076262)

Originally Posted by 13901 (Post 33076278)

My reading of the situation is that the day 2&8 tests are for tracking variants if/when they enter the country, mostly as a way to detect problematic countries and add/remove said countries from the red list/hotel quarantine list. That means that doing it yourself isn't an issue, since you're isolating anyway.

teledude Mar 4, 2021 6:55 am

Just a word of warning - Qured do our corporate testing - they are TERRIBLE.

Expect lots of issues....

maxpedals Mar 4, 2021 6:56 am

This is great news, however its a shame it has to be ordered to a UK address. I'm relocating back home to the UK in April so I may find a way of getting one posted here in the US.

I'm a British Citizen for what its worth.

Tobias-UK Mar 4, 2021 7:10 am

Originally Posted by i_travel_for_work (Post 33076467)
Do we know if countries will start accepting this to enter them? Would be a good enhancement!

Possibly. It will depend upon the country you are travelling to and that country's requirements.

Originally Posted by maxpedals (Post 33076549)
This is great news, however its a shame it has to be ordered to a UK address. I'm relocating back home to the UK in April so I may find a way of getting one posted here in the US.

Is there anyone in the UK you could have it sent to (Qured say it should arrive next day) and have it forwarded to you? There is no specific time you must use the test, once the kit arrives you book your online appointment to align with your flight plans.

Citizenship is irrelevant by the way, I suspect the only reason they will deliver to the UK is for logistical reasons.

Ldnn1 Mar 4, 2021 7:11 am

Originally Posted by Tobias-UK (Post 33076389)
This is not a discussion about law, it is a discussion about the Qured 'Return to the UK' COVID-19 test. We are discussing an important development that will help those who need to undertake international travel and which will be of great interest to FlyerTalkers, especially once we are all allowed to travel again.

Let's try to avoid taking this off topic with distracting discussion where the laymen jump in and try to educate the lawyers in the intricacies of law and instead concentrate our efforts on the procedures and practicalities of this welcome development.

I absolutely agree. I only jumped in because it was you who specifically raised the law in your post 15 and I didn't want readers to be left with the impression that a test to re-enter the UK needs to be either taken at a clinic in person or be supervised online - as that is not the case.

It's also worth clarifying that a 'Fit to Fly' certificate isn't needed to fly to the UK. All you need is a test certificate which has the relevant test and patient details. You do not need something specifically in relation to flying or with passport or flight details.

Anyway the option here looks to be a very convenient one.

maxpedals Mar 4, 2021 7:20 am

Originally Posted by Tobias-UK (Post 33076573)

Is there anyone in the UK you could have it sent to (Qured say it should arrive next day) and have it forwarded to you? There is no specific time you must use the test, once the kit arrives you book your online appointment to align with your flight plans.

Citizenship is irrelevant by the way, I suspect the only reason they will deliver to the UK is for logistical reasons.

Yep, could well be an option and worth doing for the cost saving.

Often1 Mar 4, 2021 7:30 am

Originally Posted by i_travel_for_work (Post 33076467)

Whether this specific scheme is accepted by other countries, if -- when implemented -- it works well, it may be a step forward in establishing post-vaccination "air corridors" on key routes. This may take some adjustments both by the UK and the other countries, but if the requirements can be harmonized, it would go a long way towards slowly turning the spigot back on.

adrianlondon Mar 4, 2021 7:58 am

Originally Posted by maxpedals (Post 33076549)

I think the prices are coming down to that level in many places. BSL (Euroairport) does antigen tests for €40 (PCT tests are €100), although this means going to the airport to take it.

Tobias-UK Mar 4, 2021 10:04 am

Originally Posted by Ldnn1 (Post 33076575)
I absolutely agree. I only jumped in because it was you who specifically raised the law in your post 15 and I didn't want readers to be left with the impression that a test to re-enter the UK needs to be either taken at a clinic in person or be supervised online - as that is not the case.

It's also worth clarifying that a 'Fit to Fly' certificate isn't needed to fly to the UK. All you need is a test certificate which has the relevant test and patient details. You do not need something specifically in relation to flying or with passport or flight details.

Anyway the option here looks to be a very convenient one.

I really didn't want to get dragged in to this argument but it is important readers are not mislead in to a false sense of security. These discussions are distracting and likely to create confusion rather than assist those who are here trying to find reliable, accurate information about the legal requirements and this valuable new service.

I am not as confident as you are in your interpretation of the Regulation. I would urge those relying on your assertions to verify with the test provider that the test they propose to undertake is a 'qualifying test' and the notification to be provided is a 'valid notification' that properly satisfy the requirements of s.3A of the Regulation. We know for certain that the Qured 'Return to England' test under discussion here completely satisfies all the legal requirements for entry to the UK.

The wording of the Regulation is specific, it uses the expression "the test sample is taken from the person ...". Note the use of the word 'taken' rather than 'provided' or 'given'. Given the specific wording of the Regulation I am not confident your interpretation is as reliable or as clear-cut as you assert.

The Regulation also states that the notification of a negative test must include: "... the name of the person from whom the sample was taken ... that person’s date of birth or age ... the date the test sample was collected or received by the test provider ...". How can a s. 3A 'valid notification' be valid if the one charged with issuing the certificate has not verified the name and identity of the person who has provided the sample for analysis and is to be named on the certificate? How can they notify the date the sample was collected if they did not witness the collection? How can the notifier be sure the test is reliable if they have not collected the sample themselves, or supervised the individual who did collect the sample, to ensure it was properly executed?

I am not looking for answers to the questions posed, or to encourage any further debate on the subject, I raise them in an attempt to show why your assertions are not necessarily as clear-cut as you believe.

To conclude, my use of the term 'Fit to Fly' is deliberate and used to avoid confusion, my use of the term is consistent with the terminology used by Qured and British Airways in the description of the service being provided by them (see the BA press release in the OP).

Ldnn1 Mar 4, 2021 11:47 am

Originally Posted by Tobias-UK (Post 33076959)
To conclude, my use of the term 'Fit to Fly' is deliberate and used to avoid confusion, my use of the term is consistent with the terminology used by Qured and British Airways in the description of the service being provided by them (see the BA press release in the OP).

That is fine. As I say, the very reason I came into this conversation is because I found your initial post 15 confusing! Never mind eh.

I'm sure we can all agree that travel rules right now are a complete mess for everyone and this test solution is fab news in helping to make it easier and cheaper.

Geordie405 Mar 4, 2021 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by Tobias-UK (Post 33076199)
I disagree. This is a great option at a great price. I spent hours in the US trying to find a testing centre that could provide what the UK requires. When I did find one it was $300 each, 45 minute drive to the testing car park, 20 minutes wait to be done, a 45 minute drive back and then a 70 minute round trip the next day to collect the test results and certificate.

This option is £33.15 and can be done from the comfort of your hotel, office or home and results uploaded to the App 20 minutes later. That’s a huge step forward in my book. Especially when you look at the inconvenience and expense of the alternatives.

I'm just curious what the issue was with the difficulty in terms of finding a suitable test provider here in the US? I haven't been back to the UK in a year but hope to be able to head that way soon and would obviously need a test. Was it here in Las Vegas, and where did you ultimately end up going? If it's easier to PM me than have the thread go off at a tangent that's fine too :)

Tobias-UK Mar 4, 2021 12:15 pm

Originally Posted by Geordie405 (Post 33077285)
I'm just curious what the issue was with the difficulty in terms of finding a suitable test provider here in the US? I haven't been back to the UK in a year but hope to be able to head that way soon and would obviously need a test. Was it here in Las Vegas, and where did you ultimately end up going? If it's easier to PM me than have the thread go off at a tangent that's fine too :)

Yes, in Las Vegas. I’ll PM you tomorrow with details when back at my desk - there are a couple of options and the law has been revised again since we did our tests mid-Feb so you might be able to to use one of the “cheaper” options ($175).

lhrsfo Mar 4, 2021 12:52 pm

Bought mine today ahead of a trip starting Sunday. Well done BA.

Tobias-UK Mar 4, 2021 1:17 pm

Originally Posted by lhrsfo (Post 33077406)
Bought mine today ahead of a trip starting Sunday. Well done BA.

Pease do feed back your experience, it will be interesting to learn how smoothly and effective the process is (or isn’t!) 👍