FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   KARFA has joined the forum's Ambassador team (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/2031076-karfa-has-joined-forums-ambassador-team.html)

carrotjuice Dec 26, 2020 4:32 pm

Originally Posted by dylanks (Post 32914737)
When the lovely cabin crew member stopped by to give the rare “double GGL greeting”, KARFA explained the special occasion. She looked at me with a look of “is this guy seriously this detailed” (I’m perhaps being overly kind with the word detailed) and I gave back some sort of acknowledging smirk + eye roll. To this day KARFA insists that she was impressed with his achievement, so I let him believe that’s how it happened.

detailed obsessed :D

What a way to impress the ladies...

fransknorge Dec 28, 2020 5:27 am

I can not think of a better addition for this team of "ambassadeurs". Congrats KARFA.

Light Travellers Dec 28, 2020 7:36 am

Congratulations. I'd also like to add our thanks as you and many others on FT have helped us on several occasions this year.
I really hope BA management are grateful for the free time you've all given.

Oaxaca Dec 28, 2020 8:42 am

Congratulations to KARFA . He was also the first FT member I knowingly met in person, the bright yellow FT baggage tag on his backpack prompting a pleasant conversation with hIm and BA038_Passenger a few years ago, in the old AA lounge at JFK T8. He’s helped many people across a range of subjects on here, in particular I’ve referred numerous people to the excellent “Guide to Connecting at LHR/T5”. Also his guide to every seat on the BabyBus is just one of many tributes to his attention to detail...

PGberkshire Dec 28, 2020 9:30 am

speech speech speech speech speech!!!

psollitt Dec 28, 2020 11:11 am

Congratulations !

KARFA Dec 28, 2020 12:49 pm

I hope everyone is having a good holiday. Just to add on from my comments in post 38, I wanted to thank everyone for your comments. I am a little overwhelmed at the number of likes and comments still being posted several days later. I am very grateful to you all. Also thanks for the stories, although I will correct you dylanks she was very impressed but hid it well :p

If I tried to reply to everyone I would be doing this for the next week. I have read all your comments though and hopefully will get to thank some of you in person at some point soon as things may start to return to normal in 2021 :)

Engineering Travel Dec 28, 2020 1:12 pm

Originally Posted by KARFA (Post 32919245)
I hope everyone is having a good holiday. Just to add on from my comments in post 38, I wanted to thank everyone for your comments. I am a little overwhelmed at the number of likes and comments still being posted several days later. I am very grateful to you all. Also thanks for the stories, although I will correct you dylanks she was very impressed but hid it well :p

If I tried to reply to everyone I would be doing this for the next week. I have read all your comments though and hopefully will get to thank some of you in person at some point soon as things may start to return to normal in 2023 :)

Impressed by your work rate on here..

Sorry that I feel the need to adjust your message by a year or so...best wishes

Jase76 Dec 28, 2020 3:17 pm

Thank you and congratulations, KARFA. I’m very appreciative of the support and advice you give here, so well done :tu: