avios question

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2020, 9:35 am
Original Poster

avios question

i have some Tesco Clubcard points yet to use before they stop avios in Jan 21
i have a household account with my wife
mine has 162k Household Avios 170k

is there benefit in putting the remaining avios from Clubcard in her account rather than mine?

we will travel together on companion voucher in future once i put a plan in place to apply and use a British Airways American Express® Premium Plus Card
Old Dec 21, 2020, 9:40 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC GGL/CCR, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Stena Gold
Originally Posted by pana37
i have some Tesco Clubcard points yet to use before they stop avios in Jan 21
i have a household account with my wife
mine has 162k Household Avios 170k

is there benefit in putting the remaining avios from Clubcard in her account rather than mine?

we will travel together on companion voucher in future once i put a plan in place to apply and use a British Airways American Express® Premium Plus Card

I cannot think of one, unless one of you has the "grandfather" rate of 800 avios from Tesco or a divorce is in the offing!

TFIC
pana37 likes this.
Old Dec 21, 2020, 2:12 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Gastrocnemius
I cannot think of one, unless one of you has the "grandfather" rate of 800 avios from Tesco or a divorce is in the offing!

TFIC
LOL no.... Thanks for the advice

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.