Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Spanish FCS health form

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2020, 2:52 pm
Original Poster

Spanish FCS health form

Flying to Tenerife via Madrid with BA on connecting flight, 2 hour stop in Madrid, test booked so no issue there but how many FCS forms must I fill in, just once as arrival to Spain is at Madrid or will Tenerife ask for another one? I've so far done one with Madrid flight info but obviously my accommodation address is in Tenerife so got me thinking. Thanks
Old Nov 26, 2020, 3:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
I thought you were flying IB? A fair bit of information on the Spain forum https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/spai...gibraltar-713/ and maybe a look on the main Coronavirus forum could help https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/coronavirus-travel-773/
Old Nov 26, 2020, 3:18 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mikeyfly
I thought you were flying IB? A fair bit of information on the Spain forum https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/spai...gibraltar-713/ and maybe a look on the main Coronavirus forum could help https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/coronavirus-travel-773/
Thanks it's a code share, I'll have a look on those links.
No there's no info on those links re this question.

Last edited by paulaf; Nov 26, 2020 at 3:50 pm
Old Nov 26, 2020, 3:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci, BA, AF
A single form for Madrid with your Tenerife address.
paulaf likes this.
Old Nov 26, 2020, 4:00 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BA6501
A single form for Madrid with your Tenerife address.
Brilliant, are you sure? That's what I've done so far but then got worried I'd done it wrong. Thanks
Old Nov 26, 2020, 4:25 pm

You’ll have the QR code scanned in Madrid as it’s your first point of entry. No form required for the second flight, domestic travel is exempt.

Make sure your negative test certificate is no older than 72hrs at the point of checking into your accommodation in Tenerife as it will be checked by the hotel desk as well as at the airport in Madrid.
paulaf likes this.
Old Nov 26, 2020, 10:51 pm
Original Poster

Thanks all, yes test booked time is fine for all eventualities.
Old Nov 27, 2020, 5:39 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, MUCCI, Elite Fan of MO, ALL Accor Live Gold
Originally Posted by paulaf
Thanks all, yes test booked time is fine for all eventualities.
Not sure where you are based, but where have you booked your covid test, and if you don't mind me asking how much did it cost? I'm pondering about going to the Canaries on Boxing day.
Old Nov 27, 2020, 10:23 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Grande Annee
Not sure where you are based, but where have you booked your covid test, and if you don't mind me asking how much did it cost? I'm pondering about going to the Canaries on Boxing day.
I'm in Surrey and have booked with Wren link below, they got good reviews in the summer from Trip Advisor for Cyprus, the 24 hour test is £170 and 48 hours is £145, they have about 6 locations I think.

https://wrenhealthcare.co.uk/covid-19-pcr-testing/
Old Nov 27, 2020, 12:44 pm

Programs: Ba Silver ( for now!)
I called them today. Useless.

on hold for 40 min. ( they don’t have on line booking )

I need a test on 24th dec. nice guy eventually answers. Just helping them out. Takes reams of details. They will call you back to book. Are you open 24/12? Don’t know. They won’t call back. They will

so flyer talk you have 10 guesses as to if they called or not !
Old Nov 27, 2020, 2:57 pm
formerly fdemoulin

Programs: SPG Lifetime Platinum, BA Silver, Virgin Flying Club Red
I have a flight leaving on 27 December so just giving up going as no way will I get a test on 24 with results on time. Just cancelling any travel plans to Spain till we get a vaccine just not worth the hassle!
Old Nov 29, 2020, 8:04 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by fdem
I have a flight leaving on 27 December so just giving up going as no way will I get a test on 24 with results on time. Just cancelling any travel plans to Spain till we get a vaccine just not worth the hassle!
we have a similar predicament. 8 family members booked to travel 3 Jan with no guarantee that a test on 31 Jan will deliver a response in time.
Old Nov 29, 2020, 11:48 am

Programs: Gold, Some red card and some hotel cards.
When you do the QR code application make sure you get everything correct, especially the flight and passport numbers as you will be denied boarding with any airline if its wrong. Also don't even think about lying about have the test as its a personal €6000 fine if you arrive in Spain without one, not that anyone on here would do that though.
Old Nov 29, 2020, 6:00 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold! Thanks to FT
If it makes any difference the Canary Islands are rumoured to be accepting the cheaper antigen test. I believe it’s been agreed and just needs to be authenticated with an intention of being rolled out first week in December. Not sure if that helps or makes the tests booked cheaper for people.
Grande Annee likes this.
Old Nov 29, 2020, 7:41 pm

Originally Posted by KeaneJohn
If it makes any difference the Canary Islands are rumoured to be accepting the cheaper antigen test. I believe it’s been agreed and just needs to be authenticated with an intention of being rolled out first week in December. Not sure if that helps or makes the tests booked cheaper for people.
If that's really the case then they're about half the price of the PCR tests. Hotels don't really know how it works at the moment. I've got mine telling me I need to show my neg certificate on arrival at the airport not at the hotel where as all info suggests it's the hotel who need to see it and not the airport. I'm just going to wait a month or so, let it bed it and start looking at it again then as nothing appears joined up enough yet for my liking.......or my sanity.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.