Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Browsing BA schedules

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2020, 6:12 am
Original Poster

Browsing BA schedules

Is there a better way to browse BA schedules other than going to the homepage and searching for flights? I remember, back in the day, there used to be a BA windows programme that allowed you to browse schedules.

B
Old Oct 23, 2020, 6:15 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by BWBriscoe
Is there a better way to browse BA schedules other than going to the homepage and searching for flights? I remember, back in the day, there used to be a BA windows programme that allowed you to browse schedules.

B
The best way is to look at the Timetable. You put in your destination and a date and it shows all the flights that week.
Old Oct 23, 2020, 6:16 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, Accor Live Limitless Gold, Hilton Honours Gold, Avis Preferred Plus
I use ExpertFlyer for this.
Old Oct 23, 2020, 6:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Google Flights filtered to British Airways and No Stops is handy....what are you looking for ?
Old Oct 23, 2020, 6:40 am

ITA Matrix is the best tool for this I find. Input the starting location e.g. LON and then the various destinations. Use "BA" (or whatever airline you wish) in the routing code in order to force only BA operated/marketed options. Use the time bars option on the results screen to make easy comparisons of available flights.
Old Oct 23, 2020, 8:08 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
To add to the above, the shortcut, which is easy to memorise is
ba.com/schedules
you have to remember it is plural.

Also the oneworld website has some value on mobile devices in particular
https://www.oneworld.com/flight-search
Old Oct 23, 2020, 10:20 am

That's helpful thanks, I find it sooooo annoying when you select an outbound then a different inbound date and it keeps saying you'll need to select the outbound again!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.