Wiki Posts
Search

T5 valet car parking

Search this Thread

Old Oct 16, 2020, 7:47 am
mtt
Original Poster

T5 valet car parking

Does anyone have a recommendation for a T5 long term parking which will collect the car from departures? I will be arriving en famille so would like someone to meet us at departures and take the car then bring it back when we land.

I see loads of options on Google for T5 valet parking but they all look pretty sketchy and I'm conscious that I'm essentially handing over my car keys to some dude and saying "see you in a week".

On another subject: I can't explain how psyched I am to get on a plane for the first time since February.
Old Oct 16, 2020, 7:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Previous parking discussions for Heathrow over on the UK& Ireland Forum. An example thread...

Heathrow Official Valet Parking?
Old Oct 16, 2020, 8:05 am
mtt
Original Poster

Thank you!
Old Oct 16, 2020, 6:36 pm

Have you considered T5 Short Stay? Rates are often quite low when prebooking online, I have seen £20 / day.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.