Wiki Posts
Search

BA Website / Concur / Book for another

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2020, 7:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GGL
BA Website / Concur / Book for another

I'm BA GGL and have my account linked to Concur so I can get discounted flights (for myself). I am now trying to book a very simple return flight for someone other than my self (on my F&F list), but it assumes I want to use the Concur link (and thus a potentially discounted flight) and never gives me the option not to, meaning I cannot select an alternate passenger. Using the 'multiple destinations' thing does not appear to be a workaroudn. Half an hour later I got through on the GGL line and did it that way. Is there another way to get around this nonsense?
Old Aug 6, 2020, 8:42 am

Programs: BAEC GGL/CR; Hilton Diamond; Mucci des Puccis
I think there's a selection above the booking form on the front page, it will be set to something like "corporate booking" and you can select something else from there. I had it set up previously but cut the connection in the end because it got in the way of most of my bookings.
Old Aug 6, 2020, 8:43 am

Programs: All the usual suspects
Originally Posted by bisonrav
I think there's a selection above the booking form on the front page, it will be set to something like "corporate booking" and you can select something else from there. I had it set up previously but cut the connection in the end because it got in the way of most of my bookings.
This ^^^^^^^^. I think it's worded something like 'purpose of trip - business or pleasure'
Old Aug 7, 2020, 12:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GGL
Originally Posted by bisonrav
This used to be the case (you had three choices, which were something like "return", "multi-city" and "corporate booking"). I am getting some horrible new user interface where I don't even see that dialog. It's like the "new" MMB a while ago. I can't seem to get back to the old user interface.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.