Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Change to BAEC T&Cs : Class Action Waiver for US and Canadian Members

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Change to BAEC T&Cs : Class Action Waiver for US and Canadian Members

Search this Thread

Old Jun 15, 2020, 9:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
Originally Posted by DominicB
And, amazingly, the letter was returned back to me today by the USPS marked as Not Known at this Address. And yet it is supposedly the address shown on the BAEC website!
Originally Posted by LifeontheBeach
Hmm..the USDoT might be interested to know that an Airline operating in America does not maintain an address where it advertises to on its website.

How about sending it to BA's UK address? Speedbird House IIRC.
DominicB has sent to the wrong address. Per BAEC's website as of now, the correct address is:

British Airways Executive Club
2 Park Avenue Suite 1100
New York NY 10016
Old Oct 30, 2020, 8:09 pm

Programs: AB BA Waterloo Mama Mia
What about a dispute regarding executive club pre changes...I have not booked a ticket since then but have a dispute regarding the executive club that is not booking related specifically. Where do I find the old terms and conditions and the new terms and conditions do not apply possibly as I have not adopted them not having booked a ticket unless that is also a fuzzy area
Old Nov 2, 2020, 4:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K 0.9MM, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Hertz PC, SBux Gold, TSA Pre✓
Originally Posted by testycal
What about a dispute regarding executive club pre changes...I have not booked a ticket since then but have a dispute regarding the executive club that is not booking related specifically. Where do I find the old terms and conditions and the new terms and conditions do not apply possibly as I have not adopted them not having booked a ticket unless that is also a fuzzy area
Actually by continuing your membership with BAEC, you are pretty much locked in with the new terms.

If you have any pre-change disputes, then any pre-change remedies will still apply.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.