Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How Long For Bronze Welcome Pack

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2020, 11:20 am

Programs: BA GGL, GfL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, AllAccor Diamond, Marriott Ambassador Elite
If the current rumours are to be believed, your welcome pack should be with you in about 4,700 tier points time.
Old Mar 5, 2020, 2:45 pm

My bronze has never arrived and my silver arrived 6 weeks after reaching
Old Mar 7, 2020, 10:55 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, ITA Volare Executive
I levelled up to Gold just over a week ago, a few days later received an email saying if I wanted a physical card then I could order one online, so did that and ordered some bag tags too just in case.

Today, about a week after my status updated I received the standard Gold welcome pack of membership card, two bag tags and a golden ticket.
Old Mar 7, 2020, 8:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite Plus,BAEC GGL,ITA Executive, AFKL Gold,QR Gold,HH Diamond,Bonvoy Gold,ALL Gold
Originally Posted by Aviatorless
My bronze has never arrived and my silver arrived 6 weeks after reaching
Same, when I first qualified to Bronze it never arrived. 9 months later I achieved Silver and I received my pack 6 weeks after qualification. For each renewal, I received my new card 5-6 weeks after my TP collection year ended.

Also, for all users outside the UK, be aware that BA is sending cards with local post, unlike Lufthansa Miles&More ( FQTV and higher ) which was always sent with 1-day priority international mail.
Old Mar 23, 2020, 3:38 pm

Programs: BA Executive Club - Silver (OWS)
Originally Posted by Speedbird676
Before reading the thread above, I had emailed BAEC on 3rd March querying what had happened to my welcome pack which may or may not have been sent on 30th January.

Later the same day, 3rd March, I received an email confirmation of an order for a Bronze luggage tag. I had assumed somebody at BAEC had ordered this on my behalf.

Today, I received an email response from BAEC to my query, apologising that I hadn't received the Membership Card I ordered on 3rd March (not that I had queried it and even if I had, I sent the email to them on 3rd March and didn't expect the card would magically arrive the same day) and advising it can take up to 28 days to be delivered.

Pi$$ up. Brewery.

Two weeks ago I received the replacement bag tags I never ordered. Today I received my welcome pack - two more bag tags and a physical card.

These will all come in handy with all the travel I'll be doing in the foreseeable future.
Old Mar 23, 2020, 4:06 pm

Programs: Big Steak Pub Gold Card (sadly defunct)
Wifes card turned up today. Took just under 40 days.
Old Mar 23, 2020, 4:33 pm

Programs: BA GGL, GfL, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, AllAccor Diamond, Marriott Ambassador Elite
Originally Posted by nozmeister
Wifes card turned up today. Took just under 40 days.
Has the chocolate teapot arrived yet? Because that will be far more use to you.
Hawk777 likes this.
Old Mar 23, 2020, 4:42 pm

Originally Posted by HFHFFlyer
about as much use as a handbrake on a canoe 👍
Hawk777 likes this.
Old Mar 23, 2020, 4:53 pm

Programs: BA gold, HHonors diamond, IHG rewards gold
I'm thinking about framing mine. Along with my lovely brand new extra pages passport
Old Mar 23, 2020, 6:02 pm

Programs: BA Executive Club - Silver (OWS)
Out of stock.
Old Mar 24, 2020, 6:06 am

Programs: CX MPC GO, BAEC Silver, AC, HHonors Gold, SPG/Marriott Gold
So BA still send out welcome pack? I see my upgrade to Exec Gold was fulfilled on Feb 12 but the pack has never reached my mailbox... The replacement tags that I ordered on Mar 5 did tho...
Old Mar 24, 2020, 7:23 am

Programs: BAEC Gold
Yes this one looks good

Amazon Amazon
Old Mar 24, 2020, 8:06 am

Programs: Mucci, BA GGL/CCR
I've just got a lovely new shiny CCR card. Fat lot of use that is
Old Mar 24, 2020, 11:35 am

Programs: BA Gold, TP Gold, VS Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum
Originally Posted by anthony.a
So BA still send out welcome pack? I see my upgrade to Exec Gold was fulfilled on Feb 12 but the pack has never reached my mailbox... The replacement tags that I ordered on Mar 5 did tho...
There was something a couple of weeks ago that BA were no longer / were about to stop automatically sending out Status packs as part of a cost/environment (delete as appropriate) saving measure. The implication was that these would still be available on request via the My Executive Items link, though.

I was fortunate in that I made Gold last week before the world caved in, so I am waiting to see if my card and tags show up in the next few weeks before I decide to actively request them, since there's no real opportunity to use them right now anyway.
Old Apr 1, 2020, 8:23 am

Programs: BMI Dimond club, BA Executive Club
Just for reference,

Hit gold on the 12th of Feb

After reading this thread I reordered some luggage tags on the 5th March which arrived on the 7th March.

In the post box this morning was my gold welcome pack with card and golden ticket. (Looking online it was dispatched on the 5th of March )

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.