Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Nominate partner cards 48 hours before year end??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2019, 7:59 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GGL

So today is my last day of my membership year and I figured I could try to nominate some family for some partner cards. Website didn't work so I called this morning as was told it was 'technical difficulties' and that I'd get an email when it was fixed. No email forthcoming so called again this evening and was told that its not possible to nominate anyone for a partner card within 48 hours of the end of your membership year....

Anyone heard this story before? Tbh, it is what it is but I'd really love not spending hours on a call to someone while they try to fix it.... surely in this day and age it must be possible to correspond via email...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.